Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Eh, that's fair when it comes to entirely new concepts. But that's not what regional variants are. Using those concepts for a different pokemon species would simply make them feel like knock-offs, hence me referring to early route critters and pika-clones. I'll also have to admit I'm in favour...
  2. Dieter

I'll take a regional variant of bidoof any day over yet another early route critter or pika-clone (which we'll inevitably get anyway). They add new stuff to an old design, and a new way of playing with these pokemon.
  3. Dieter

Fair XD It was mostly in jest anyway. Though... would it have been the first time GameFreak made a weird decision? (if you say yes, you're a dirty, dirty liar) Also, agreed on the whole Direct business, probably we will get a separate one for the reveal of the games, but they might allude to it
  4. Dieter

Tbf, Valentine's big enough a thing for them to do something for. They also do Christmas and Halloween, any popular holiday really. If not in some kind of in-game promo like an event, tournament, or give-away, then there's merch (there's always merch). I was just saying, if they really would, it...
  5. Dieter

that would be an upgrade from my last few valentines... for real though, would they do anything for Valentine's? we're less than a week away...
  6. Dieter

My aunt from GF told me to tell you to say hi to your aunt from GF for her
  7. Dieter

Or neither. We've had colours, metals, gemstones, mathematical symbols, and celestial bodies (or are they symbols?). And each of these had something to do with the themes they wanted to put in the games and its mascots. So honestly, it could be anything and it doesn't even have to be directly...
  8. Dieter

we get chansey for our birthdays? I've only seen the DW Togekiss...
  9. Dieter

All its lore centers around gratitude... Not anniversaries. The only thing remotely related to anniversaries is the flavour text of the Gracidea: "A flower sometimes bundled in bouquets to convey gratitude on special occasions like birthdays."
  10. Dieter

Tbf, I can't remember which games made an explicit reference to it, but if only USUM did... And it also indeed not the most accessible place, cause the entrance to the cave is pretty hidden, plus you need lapras to even be able to get to the tall grass. That said, I don't oppose the...
  11. Dieter

Actually, if you go to Kala'e Bay and walk the grass there, bagon becomes fairly common at an encounter rate of 10%. Here it actually works, the poor things are just trying to fly... Skitty only has a 2% encounter rate in RSE. Seedot and Nuzleaf in Emerald also only have a 1% encounter rate...
  12. Dieter

The one downside to that though would be that it might be difficult to properly integrate rarer pokemon in your theme with that method. I do like the idea though, finding Bagon and Gible was rewarding. Clearing conditions to get to new areas and find less common pokemon there is a good incentive...
  13. Dieter

The more copy you have, the more time or people you'll need to translate it. And it's not like you can just endlessly add more people to your localisation team. And any text has to be finalised, cause otherwise you can't translate it. I'll admit I don't know if in this case things would be...
  14. Dieter

Honestly, I'm not gonna complain about a later release if it means a bigger game. Do we know for sure they've started though?
  15. Dieter

You mean "When Celebi disappears deep in a forest, it is said to leave behind an egg it brought from the future"? Cause that sounds more like it simply leaves behind another celebi egg...
  16. Dieter

so what did they do before the invention of ditto? Since it's implied they're a result of the failed mewtwo attempts
  17. Dieter

Complicated mating rituals. And magic.
  18. Dieter

a big mystery and a squad of quirky investigators who can't quite seem to leave you alone. Their meddling tends to cause trouble they're either oblivious to or underestimate , all the while, you just want to become the region's new champion
  19. Dieter

I don't know what it is, but I love it already
Back
Top Bottom