Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

Are there any type combinations/concepts you want to see in future games?

Nah, hardly. I guess it depends on the lore. And the region it's introduced in, I guess. Like Honedge, which is said to be a possessed sword is found in a region that has seen several wars.
  2. Dieter

I feel like a ground/fairy type could make for a good troll pokémon too. Maybe with a reference to the Moomins in its design?
  3. Dieter

Oh that reminds me of the pee shark! I forgot what the species is called, but it mostly lives in arctic ocean. Or rather, after a quick google search, urea. Which is toxic (it's the Greenland shark btw). And this shark has a much higher concentration of it in its body than other marine animals...
  4. Dieter

Actually... and sorry for the double post, but Rockruff would have made sense as a normal/rock type too, rather than pure rock. That might actually have made more sense... Oh well XD Anyway, it does show any combination with normal could even work conceptually
  5. Dieter

so at first I was thinking there might be some combos that could really warrant a nice pokemon concept, but honestly, when looking at this I was thinking even fire/ice could make for a cool pokemon (I mean, it could always be some kind of hydra, or an artificial pokemon). Oddly enough, normal...
  6. Dieter

All of these. I refrained from adding them, but these combinations would be great additions. Not to mention that Marshadow is not exactly readily available... It wouldn't surprise me to see some variation of these concepts in the future, although it probably will depend on what country/area the...
  7. Dieter

Good call! The'd make pretty cool Ultra Beasts, and I wouldn't mind seeing some more of those in the future
  8. Dieter

Ghost is my favourite type, so anything that gets it will automatically become my favourite. I'm not sure how they'd make a Mega for Crobat though, it looks kinda 'done'. So a regional variant for Crobat sounds a lot better. Plus, regional variants allow for new movesets. As I was reading, that...
  9. Dieter

I love that idea. I mean, this almost feels like what Dodrio could have been, though then a flying-type version of Steelworker would be more appropriate. What about a regional bird that starts small but grows bulkier and heavier upon evolution, finally losing its flying-type in its final stage...
  10. Dieter

I now kinda wonder why this isn't a thing yet... I mean, it's not like we lack cold climates. And we're definitely lacking in the beetle department when it comes to bug types...
  11. Dieter

I love the idea of a zombie or zombie like Pokemon! I mean, if they don't want to make it too zombie (cause potential for gore), the could always make it a ghost visibly possessing skeletal remains. Like some ghost type that uses bits and pieces of skeletons to craft a physical body
  12. Dieter

Depending on the concept, I think a Ghost/Normal combination could work perfectly well. It definitely is an interesting combination, as it's only vulnerable to Dark, takes reduced damage from Poison and Bug, and is immune to Normal, Ghost, and Fighting type attacks. As the Ghost type has also...
  13. Dieter

I'm really enjoying seeing all these suggestions! Fire, Fairy, Bug, Ice, and Electric seem the most common types so far, as far as combinations go. Dunno how many different type combinations each has, but some of, like the Rotom forms, are unique to only one line (and I agree, it should stop...
  14. Dieter

With currently 807 Pokemon in existence (which does not even include form variants, such as regional variant and megas), a lot of type combinations and concepts have been covered already. Nonetheless, we still have a lot of type combinations that are (near) unique, only used by legendaries or...
Back
Top Bottom