• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I think they both have their own charm. But in some cases I think I would have preferred a normal evolution over a mega form, even if I do like the mega form. And disagreed, the nice thing about regional variants is that you don't have to deal with the clones anymore. Cause do we really need 20...
  2. Dieter

don't sweat it ;) I wouldn't mind seeing an entirely new design for a kelpie-like Pokemon either...
  3. Dieter

Unless you played the games already, you don't know how the map compares to the region. Not to mention that the Kalos and Alola maps were definitely not 1:1 representations of the region either. The stadiums are very distinct landmarks though, but only six are shown. We've always had 8 gyms...
  4. Dieter

My expectations for their return isn't very high, but I would like to see them return. If they do return, I'd like to see the following pokemon: Snubbull & Granbull: it feels fitting, considering it indeed has somewhat of a mascot status in the UK. However, it did 'recently' get retyped as a...
Back
Top Bottom