Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

It's a pity they didn't give Unown a G-max form. The multiocular O would have made for great form. Werther it would be any more useful is a different matter XD
  2. Dieter

what if they do the opposite and make it shrink, just to messwith us
  3. Dieter

sorry, but what did you find?
  4. Dieter

Oh yes, but we were talking items necessary for pokemon to D/G-max, when the mechanic itself is already tied to specific locations in-game. I simply don't see why you'd also require a held item in that case I had to dig a little for it, but Mega Stones were announced practically alongside the...
  5. Dieter

from the official site: "Dynamax is a phenomenon unique to specific locations in the Galar region, where Pokémon are able to take on gigantic appearances. Pokémon from the Galar region are capable of Dynamaxing, and the Dynamax Pokémon become tremendously strong." Nothing about crystals or...
  6. Dieter

but why would they? the whole concept is already tied to specific locations in the game and only lasts three turns, and it's not quite as powerful as Megas are, it seems. So why introduce an extra hurdle
  7. Dieter

Something something duck. I'm not GameFreak, nor do I have future vision, so it's all just speculation. But there are an awful lot of similarities, and we've already seen Pokemon that could mega evolve, or that had species specific Z-movies in the trailers. So I don't think it's wholly...
  8. Dieter

I already said it, but I reckon (read 'desperately hope') it's to streamline the more recently introduced game-mechanics. And sure, it's tied to the local lore, but much like Megas and Z-moves, it seems to have to do with light and energy. There's something unifying going on at the least. And...
  9. Dieter

I don't know why Gigantamaxing feels even more like Digivolving than Mega Evos did, but to me it does XD And I don't hate it, and I think the designs we've seen so far are nice, but I'm not necessarily sold on them I just hope this is GameFreak's way of streamlining all these gimmicks and kind...
  10. Dieter

Alternate universes are already explicitly mentioned in BW. And even RS alludes to them
  11. Dieter

Dynamxing looks ridiculous and hilarious, and before they announced they're cutting mons, I was convinced I was gonna have a lot of fun with it. I'm glad it's restricted to locations, which also might provide some interesting lore, and should keep you from just steamrolling everything My only...
Back
Top Bottom