Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

They do. where do you think mulch comes from? Also, while a 10 yo could DEFINITELY beat up Sordward and Shielbert, they also have Pokemon... Same for other villains
  2. Dieter

by now the whole thing is so ingrained in me that I didn't pay attention to the scene at all. No 'B to cancel' prompt? never noticed? Shorter scene? News to me. I dunno if new players would press it instinctively or not though, as B is the designated back/cancel button
  3. Dieter

Except, I don't think Cara Liss has any funding... Have you seen her resurrection machine? And (the lack of a) lab to work in?
  4. Dieter

Even a random selection to pick one from would be preferable... I'll admit I'm glad I don't necessarily want every form
  5. Dieter

Oh I absolutely understand they have to prioritise and how certain things might have come to be. And it's not that I think they necessarily should have foregone those stadium shadows in favour of making that wolf scene prerendered. But it's one of the final scenes of the game, right? (I haven't...
  6. Dieter

It's cause of the floodlights on all sides of the stadium, though it surprises me that GF paid attention to that. I mean, I'm glad they did, but the randomness of what is given attention/priority baffles me, considering the moonwalking mascot...
  7. Dieter

So I just found out that they made a massive diorama of the Wild Area and... It looks really very impressive and I dunno why the Wild Area in the game doesn't feel as exciting? Like, sure I had fun exploring it, but the feeling of amazement worse of pretty quickly...
  8. Dieter

At least with USUM you could catch it with the Island Scan... Speaking of Rotom, it already appears when entering the menu before you even get one to posses your phone
  9. Dieter

They aren't???!! I guess I have some reflection to do... There used to be more Pokemon... But we don't talk about those -knowing look- Yea, I don't remember if it was in reference to Galar specifically or new regions in relation to HOME in general, but I don't consider it a serieus comment...
  10. Dieter

In the main-game it doesn't... I dunno about the post-game... But that's also why I said 'their in-game excuse'. We all know they just didn't do the work of creating the models, but on a fictional level, Galar is supposedly too cold It's more of a WoG thing... It's still BS but...
  11. Dieter

I mean, their in-game excuse, as far as a reason is given, is that 'the region is too cold', so honestly, the closest possible explanation sounds like they're not allowed over the border plus it makes for a good joke
  12. Dieter

But they're also fairy types that can cause drowsiness and confusion... I mean, eating them as a human might cause a hell of a trip...
  13. Dieter

Wait, Morelull is edible? -checks dex entries- Ok, so they're at least save for Pokemon consumption. The caps that is. Maybe there's some in the Mixed Mushrooms? That said, references to Galar native 'mons in the food are far less overt. Like, the cleared reference is the Large Leek, and...
  14. Dieter

So, while I'm definitely having fun with making curry, what's up with some of the ingredients??? Like, Fruit Bunch, Moomoo Cheese, Boiled Egg, and Smoke-Poke Tail clearly come from Tropius, Miltank, Chansey, and Slowpoke, yet none of these Pokemon are available... Where are they hiding them? is...
  15. Dieter

And that's why I was wondering if they might be some sort of prize in the future. Alternatively it could be an oversight and they'll be added to the champion cup prize pool in the future...
  16. Dieter

that's unfortunate :( I'll check too, once I've got time, but I don't have high hopes now On an unrelated note, I love that we get a dream ball and it now has new functionality. I just wish we could get more of them. Maybe they'll hand them out as a prize at some point?
  17. Dieter

That's odd. So either I'm extremely lucky, you're extremely unlucky, or both. Tbf, I did catch my Centiscorch and Butterfree with Net Balls, that might have helped somewhat
  18. Dieter

I noticed it with Seafolk too that NPCs didn't notice/care. And Sootopolis and Opelucid themselves were at least focused on what was happening right in their city, but such isn't the case with Hammerlocke. I mean, I realise tehy've always been somewhat inconsistent with these things, and it's...
  19. Dieter

So I just was about to start the championship battle when surprise surprise, Chairman Rose interrupted and now we gotta deal with the Darkest Day. Arrive in Hammerlocke, run into Raihan, who says they evacuated the city. But... everyone is still there? Not even acknowledging the apocalypse is on...
  20. Dieter

If memory serves, out of all the raids I hosted, I only had a 'mon escape once, and it was a G-Max form. That's out of 40 or so Raid Battles in total? Some of these were single player + AI though and I dunno if or how that might influence things.
Back
Top Bottom