Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I like him quite a bit, and his rare league card is amazing. As I have Shield, I never met Klara properly, but she does seem fun. Also, I wish he had a better outfit than... That thing
  2. Dieter

It's pretty common place to eventually bundle tbh... And other than having something nice to display, there's no big benefit to physical over digital. I mean, even the actual save file is on the console now. And also everything that Esserise says. Not to mention they've killed the third version...
  3. Dieter

The previous (and first) trailer was basically "we're doing DLC, a pack of two", so honestly I expect this announcement to be a little beefier. I mean, they can't go "we're doing DLC" again, so XD My expectations are more info on Island of Armor, some game footage, and something relating to...
  4. Dieter

Honestly? GO already had its ups and downs in popularity, and eventually it will go down enough that it will no longer be supported. This is not something I see happening soon though. Not to mention that Europe is already quite strict on gambling games. Masters wasn't even released in my country...
  5. Dieter

Do you reckon we'll get movepool updates? I mean, aside from the new moves they're introducing. Some of the Gen VIII 'mons could absolutely use a little help (I'm looking at you Polteageist, how come you don't even learn Scald?)
  6. Dieter

but people are now talking about the possibility of new, non-legendary lines, a la hatterene or wooloo. I don't really expect those tbh. I could def see new evolutions of regional 'mons. Although I'm not sure what exactly the distinction is between form and new 'mon. Obstagoon is obvious, but...
  7. Dieter

ok, but we know the Tundra has a close knit community, it was mentioned in the Direct/trailer. I can'ti imagine there not being any new traienrs outside of facilities. And if there really aren't, then please have them update some of the trainers in Galar to be available for rematches. I mean...
  8. Dieter

It slipped my mind earlier to reply to this, but I noticed the price of the expansion pack being mentioned again, so... Most if not all of those games are 'free to play', which means they depend on an entirely different sales model. They're freemium games, so while sure they might not cost...
  9. Dieter

Tune in next week to 'As Galar Turns' for the shocking revelation!
  10. Dieter

You can say that as many times as you want, but since when does every country in the world use the dollar? In Europe, the 3DS games would cost around 45 euros at release, making SuMo + USUM cost 90 euros for one first edition and one enhanced version. Or if you're the kind of person who buys...
  11. Dieter

Quick screengrab shows that it's free to download, but some features require paid subscription. I assume these features are things such as cloud storage and online connectivity. Whether we'll also need that to transfer 'mons from Bank to HOME remains to be seen, but wouldn't surprise me. But...
  12. Dieter

but HOME is free? It said so in the Direct... That said, you still seem to need NSO for it, but that's hardly on GF, as it's a Nintendo policy. That said, pricing of the games isn't just decided by GF either. And I still think a 30 dollar expansion pass still absolutely beats an enhanced...
  13. Dieter

After they're also making us go outside and soon have regular sleeping habits?! THEY'RE MONSTERS!
  14. Dieter

It wasn't meant to be fair. This DLC package is as much additional content, as what we would usually see in third instalments, minus the patched in Pokemon. Which you won't need the Expansion Pack for. HOME and a previous game OR trading with other players will get you those (though you need NSO...
  15. Dieter

They've never made complete games or we wouldn't have had third instalments at all.
  16. Dieter

Overall, I feel rather positive and excited about these Expansion Packs? What's been shown so far are definitely things I wanted to see in an expansion pack, and none of these feel detrimental the the base game. And yes, I do think Galar is somewhat on the bare side, especially in its route and...
Back
Top Bottom