Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

Your controversial opinions

No no, you're thinking about Diamond and Pearl. XY has the plot about genocide. But for real, XY doesn't have a bad premise, but the narrative suffers from several issues
  2. Dieter

I mean, this IS the controversial opinions thread. And those definitely are controversial opinions. That said, I'm curious for the reasoning behind certain points.
  3. Dieter

Looking at it again I think it's because the artwork looks like sprites? In terms of posing and colours and the balance between details and simplicity. Like, I can basically envision most of these as actual sprites. And Gen 7 and 8 don't have that quality anymore. I like those designs, I think...
  4. Dieter

Same, especially the weird hairloop that makes it look like she's balding imo. And until now I thought she was wearing some kind of fitted jumpsuit, but looking at it now it's actually a dress??!! In which case it should not do that weird crotch thing... Her cape is cool, her general aesthetic...
  5. Dieter

Except I don't know if they need all the hardcore fans since those aren't the target audience. There's a reason remakes exists. Well several. But one of which is that it's a good way to renew your fanbase while staying in your target group. Doesn't mean I think GF should or would insult the core...
  6. Dieter

Strictly speaking yes. But it's more that Gen VII had few and Gen VIII had none in terms of overworld puzzles, which is ultimately what field moves are for
  7. Dieter

Honestly? You're not wrong. Diving is definitely interesting and I did like it a lot in both original and remake. It just needs more... Trainers, Pokémon, exploration. And with Gen VIII's encounter model and the wild area approach I feel like it could become a unique and interesting feature in a...
  8. Dieter

I know this thread is called "Your controversial opinions", so it's opinions and yours if fine. But I also want to point out it's opinion, not fact. Some Gen I Pokemon are hugely popular, partly because of TPCi's marketing. The original 151 are also the most recognisable because they've been...
  9. Dieter

At these point I feel these 'gimmicks' are one of the very few creative outlets GF actually has. The entire franchise relies on keeping things as static as possible, because change is risky and TPCi needs its sweet max profits. Why innovate when you've got a perfectly usable formula that will...
Back
Top Bottom