• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Be a better Steven than Steven Barry might also be fun
  2. Dieter

If you're still pre E4 Destiny Bond might not be quite feasible, cause level 59, yikes. Definitely give her Shadow Ball and Ice Beam. Not quite sure what you're gonna use Confuse Ray for if she's a hit hard, hit fast character, but you've got the moveslot space. You might wanna check her Hidden...
  3. Dieter

You asked for a higher experience yield while gaining the right EVs, not a favourable match...
  4. Dieter

Try the Fuego Ironworks for Magnemite (1) and Magmar (2), or if you have access to it already Route 224 for Roselia (2), Gloom (2), and Beautifly (3) for you Tentacruel. Route 223 and Tentacruel (2)/Mantyke (1) might be best for your Magnezone. But honestly, I would focus on EV first, levelling...
  5. Dieter

Currently braving Victory Road in Pokemon White and while I'm quite happy with my team, despite not being perfectly balanced, their movesets are still lacking... Samurott: Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Surf, Revenge (lotso water type moves, yikes, but replacing Aqua Jet or Razor shell with Swords...
  6. Dieter

I've added pokemon that are less popular/more challenging on purpose, because why not. Moves in italics are suggestions that depend a bit on what you do with your other team members. Bellossom: Energy Ball/Sleep Powder/Toxic/Sunny Day/Solar Beam/Petal Dance (limited movepool even with tutors...
  7. Dieter

Thunder Wave is a TM in Gen IV, so if you want you could relearn it. But I see you can only get it in the Battle Frontier and I forgot if that's unlocked directly post-E4. Also, if you let your mom save up money for you, one of the rewards she gives you is a focus sash, so that should be...
  8. Dieter

Ok, so circumstances aren't ideal, but it should be doable. Level grinding is slow, but getting your team members a few levels extra, especially your arcanine and cloyster, will be helpful. You don't have to go all the way to level seventy-something, but do get in those early sixties. Next, I...
  9. Dieter

without exiting the league, I assume? cause then it entirely depends on what items you have on hand, and even then...
  10. Dieter

Munna, considering it's still early game. The access to a wider movepool is helpful, and despite it being unevolved, the game shouldn't give you trouble yet because of that. For its final moveset Psychic is a given and Moonlight would absolutely be helpful too. The following depends a little on...
  11. Dieter

Obviously, but that's not the team you posed. So, if you already had a team in mind (or even ready) why go with another one?
  12. Dieter

Alolan Raichu takes care of the Water and Fighting type weakness, but adds another to Ground. Ofcourse, Volt Switch or Grass Knot might help with that. It's also pretty speedy, even more if you can breed Electric Terrain on it. I dunno if you're doing an Alolan mons only run?
  13. Dieter

No worries ;) i think I was fairly lucky encountering one, cause I had just been fighting a Corsola that had initiated an SOS battle, and the third appearance or so was a Mareanie. Not certain if Synchronise influences SOS allies but if it does, Abra is at least nearby, which should make the...
  14. Dieter

In my Moon run I actually had some trouble using it as a water type. It didn't get that many good water-type moves till fairly late on, so that was a bit of an issue . Offensively it's also not that strong, but it defences on the other hand... I'd say depending on how you want to run it, get it...
  15. Dieter

Oh! Slowbro I've never used much, good suggestion And if I chuck both Shiinotic and Blissey in Isle Evelup they'll prolly keep up with my active team fairly well. My progress is pretty slow anyway
  16. Dieter

Thanks for the advice! Might put Blissey and Shiinotic in Poke Pelago then and get em some training. Starmie would have been a nice option if I hadn't used it recently
  17. Dieter

Game name: Ultra Sun Team: Torracat [Firium Z] Double Kick/Ember/Fire Fang/Bite [No problems with this one, he's def staying] Blissey [Shell Bell] Water Pulse/Copycat/Sweet Kiss/Hidden Power Ic Noibat [Flyinium Z] Air Cutter/Super Sonic/Wing Attack/Roost [thinking about boxing her after...
Back
Top Bottom