Search results for query: *

1. DigitalGen6

What video games are you playing now?

What’s Nintendo World? If you mean Nintendo Zone, that already shut down in 2018 (at least, I think it did)
  2. DigitalGen6

Whoa, way to go! Nope, haven’t checked in a long time. And I still haven’t. I’m gonna go check real quick.
  3. DigitalGen6

My Pignite’s Level 35, it’ll evolve soon. Meanwhile, I have Pokémon in those type ranges. I’ll have to check. (A few are in a box called N’s Pokémon, which is literally Pokémon like what he caught)
  4. DigitalGen6

Yeah, about that… I’m not on Opelucid. My team consists of Pignite (yeah, I know), Stoutland, Deerling, Swoobat, Foongus and Watchog. I’ll make a post talking a bit more about my team and I’ll need advice on what team I need to defeat the Elite Four (the Opelucid Gym seems easy with my team tbh...
  5. DigitalGen6

OMG, I’m so glad you were able to complete the story in your copy of Black (meanwhile, I’m up to 7 badges in my copy).
  6. DigitalGen6

Oh look a baby (not really) Mega Aerodactyl
  7. DigitalGen6

I have it lol Try and do stuff in the game to get you 3,000 gems, pull one at a time then another rather than eleven all at once (that’s how I got Irida and Dawn on the same day).
  8. DigitalGen6

I was playing Pokémon Sword. I’ll likely play that again, in a little while. I’m getting pretty far in it. I also played through Shield back in 2021, but took over a month to finish the main story, and an additional two and a half to complete the post game, then 9 months later, got the DLC and...
Back
Top Bottom