Search results for query: *

1. Direelite

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

The phrase is “where there is smoke there is fire”
  2. Direelite

That is the most likely case assuming it’s kanto, but most people just hear remake when they hear kanto. Granted there’s no precedent for a sequel/reimagining years later, but in this case it makes the most sense. They aren’t just going to drop FRLG Switch edition.
  3. Direelite

There’s also a handy program called Greenshot that lets you print screen specific screen sections. Like a better sniping tool, has image editing and uploading built in as well. I use it all the time and would recommend it.
  4. Direelite

List of the highest-grossing media franchises - Wikipedia Pokémon has out sold Star Wars and Harry Potter. They aren’t afraid of Smash.
  5. Direelite

Obviously that means they are going to add micro transactions and get that whale money.
  6. Direelite

If they spent the same amount of time on a Kanto game as a new gen it will be just as impressive. Keep in mind most remakes get shorter timelines because they have engines already built, region and Pokémon premapped out. If you take the longer time frame and resources a new gen gets and apply it...
  7. Direelite

Especially at the higher price point. As some one that likes to have physical copies of all Pokémon games I’d love to have one version so I could skip buying multiple copies and also digital copies.
  8. Direelite

168 new messages in a few hours, news or arguing about wether Gamefreak plans more than a year ahead? Definitely arguing.
  9. Direelite

If it were real, as a leaker I wouldn’t want evidence on my work computer that I leaked something. Taking a quick snap on a phone is much easier to hide. That being said taking a photo lowers the quality and probably hides smaller errors. So I’d bet that’s what they were going for along with...
  10. Direelite

They weren’t planning a switch game necessarily. But they most likely where planning gen 8 (or whatever this is). It’s easy to talk story, design, characters etc. All that comes before ironing out technical details which would come after they knew it was going to be on the switch.
  11. Direelite

I think most of the older people that want Kanto again want sequels. Better story, bigger routes, more cities. Nothing way out there, but something between Red/blue and what we saw on the anime as kids. If that’s what happens I’m hoping they supplement the base 151 with a good number of new...
Back
Top Bottom