Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Just defeated the elite four and champion....and caught Tapu Koko. Ribombee and Mudsdale did serious work during the champion fight. Kahili was a real pain though, especially her Toucannon. Team: Decidueye lv 46 Ribombee lv 48 Mudsdale lv 49 Toxapex lv 46 Drampa lv 49 Golisopod lv 46 I'm not...
  2. Dizzard

Just finished Po Town and am heading back to Aether House. Can I just say I LOVE Guzma's encounter team. Usually I prefer battle themes to encounter themes but this is definitely an exception. Team: Golisopod lv 35 Ribombee lv 36 Decidueye lv 36 Mareanie lv 36 Mudsdale lv 36 Drampa lv 36...
  3. Dizzard

I decided to leave Mimikyu out of the team, I wasn't really feeling it for some reason. Probably because it wasn't really adding anything to the team. (sorry Mimikyu I still like you!) So I think this is my real final team now: Decidueye lv 34 Ribombee lv 31 Mudsdale lv 34 Mareanie lv 33...
  4. Dizzard

The ghost type trial is up next, I'm just taking a detour to train up a Wimpod I just bred. I decided I'd be kicking myself if I didn't take the chance to use Golisopod and Mimikyu on my story team so unfortunately that means Ribombee is taking a break for now. I put her to work training on her...
  5. Dizzard

Did quite a bit since my last post. I completed Mallow's trial and defeated Olivia....then visited Aether Paradise and I just arrived on Ula Ula island now. I also traded for a Drampa and added one to my team after Kiawe's trial.....and I managed to catch a Mareanie without too much hassle on...
  6. Dizzard

Just defeated the third trial. (the fire one) It was looking a bit dicey for a moment, both Cutiefly and Dartrix got destroyed by Salazzle....but then Mudbray came in with one hit k.o to save the day. (this trials totem battle has a serious ground type weakness) The trial was a bit wackier...
  7. Dizzard

Just finished the second trial. It was actually a bit more difficult than I'm used to from Pokemon, or at least Wishiwashi and the Alomomola it summoned were pretty bulky. I ended up using a dire hit to do some better damage. On my way to the Battle dome town now (not sure what the name is)...
  8. Dizzard

Defeated Hala and I'm on Akala island now. Route 4 to be exact. I added a Vullaby to my team since I last posted but I removed it again. It evolves so late AND it's a really defensive Pokemon (and I'm already thinking about getting a Mareanie which is also really defensive) I just caught a...
  9. Dizzard

Just finished the first trial, it wasn't so hard but it was fun. I liked how it seems like we still get to battle the trial captains, even though it's not as important now. Cutiefly really pulled it's weight in this trial though, I was ready to switch to Makuhita when the Raticate overpowered...
  10. Dizzard

I'm on route 2 at the moment, just before taking on Ilima's trial. Really loving the game so far. (I went with Moon) My team at the moment is: Rowlet lv 15 Makuhita lv 13 Cutiefly lv 9 I hadn't really planned on using Makuhita or Cutiefly for my main team, but they're what I have at the...
Back
Top Bottom