Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Trailers and News Discussion

I really doubt they'd punish a whole continent just because some people in one country got XY early.
  2. Dizzard

I wonder how likely that really is to happen though, it's probably just a one off thing happening in France for some reason. If that does happen it puts me in an awkward position personally though since I wouldn't be able to collect my pre-order on the Friday (I only go to the city on...
  3. Dizzard

I'm kinda wondering if they might drop a version exclusives trailer of some sort in the next few days. It seems notable to me that they just revealed two version exclusive Ultra Beasts in CoroCoro, could be as a kind of "we need to get this out there now" kind of reveal.
  4. Dizzard

Isn't it possible that the blank spot with the Machamp in the demo is supposed to be where a gym goes? If I recall correctly there's some other unusual blank looking spaces on other islands too.
  5. Dizzard

Does that mean we're really going to be helping to build the Pokemon league? You know what would be kinda awesome....if they brought back even more famous Pokemon trainers and you could form a league with them as gym leaders/elite four. Imagine having your pick of past gym leaders/elite...
  6. Dizzard

Rowlets evo is Grass/Ghost? What the frick? o_O I guess I don't need to worry about having flying type overlap now... Also, there goes the "Tapu typings = Oricorio typings" idea down the drain.
  7. Dizzard

It's not complete because I couldn't watch the whole stream but for what it's worth I did take note that Makuhita was #56 in the Melemele pokedex and Meowth was #45. Did the datamining give us dex numbers or just a list of Pokemon available per island? (should probably answer in spoilers since...
  8. Dizzard

You're assuming that the Kahunas are the same thing as the elite four. I don't think we've seen anything that would suggest that's the case.
  9. Dizzard

I'm not really expecting anything from this stream. It's weird how you have to pay to see it though. So much for promoting the game...
  10. Dizzard

I don't think they're going to acknowledge the datamining in any way. They're going to present what they already planned to present. Personally I'll be more than happy to see official reveals of new Pokemon. We'll get names, typings and also a lot more people will be making fanart and comics...
  11. Dizzard

Pokémon Sun & Moon To Showcase Battle Royal Gameplay On October 23 Livestream - Siliconera I'm not expecting much from this livestream. It sounds like they'll only be playing the game in the second half and even then they'll be playing Battle Royal. It'll probably be just the starters (or maybe...
  12. Dizzard

I wasn't crazy about Cutiefly but I do find Ribombee more interesting to look at. It's going in the right direction, maybe if it evolves it'll sway me enough to actually use it. :p Neopolitan Muk is certainly interesting. I'm not much of a fan of that family though so it doesn't really change...
  13. Dizzard

With the way they talked about Tsareena being focused on kicking it's kind of a shame they didn't give it a Grass/Fighting typing. It would have been interesting to see a more glamorous fighting type Pokemon. Also with the way Bounsweet was terrorized it would have been a fitting turn around...
  14. Dizzard

Is it just me or does Tsareena kinda look like Lusamine as well? It's a conspiracy, UB-02 Beauty is actually Tsareena and not Lusamine.
  15. Dizzard

Wow I actually wasn't expecting Bounsweet to evolve twice. It's making me wonder if we know as much as we think we know about how the pokedex will shape up...
  16. Dizzard

What time is the news launching again? In 15 minutes or is it still an hour away. I get a bit mixed up with the times...
  17. Dizzard

Now that I think about it...maybe it's something like when you first start the game you're led through a lot of plot that involves you going home each night. If I recall correctly it was said that you receive your starter the day after you first arrived. So going home each night is probably an...
  18. Dizzard

It seems pretty weird to me that we can wander around at night in Moon but apparently we'll have to go home during the day. I think there's something wrong there.
  19. Dizzard

On one hand I'd be a little wary, since middle of the month reveals have tended to be smaller. The trailers for UB-02, Salandit and Turtonator were all revealed around the middle of the month I think. On the other hand they could decide to ramp things up a bit now that we're almost a month away...
  20. Dizzard

Yeah I was just thinking I'll be tempted to catch a lot more Pokemon because of Poke Pelago. Usually I just catch whatever Pokemon I want (or think I want) for my team and ignore everything else until post-game but I guess this will be a good reason to throw around some more pokeballs. Though...
Back
Top Bottom