• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

To be fair, legit stuff does show up on 4chan. It's just there's so much fake stuff that 99.9% of the time it isn't worth looking at. (I mean I've seen these pictures and they look real to me)
  2. Dizzard

If it's any consolation I'm sure other Rowlets (and the other starters probably) have been nicknamed during the development or during testing.
  3. Dizzard

Should I look or should I get out of here. Decisions decisions. To be honest I just want to see the names, typings and animations for the unrevealed Pokemon. Forget everything else.
  4. Dizzard

It's possible that finding Pokemon through the use of the QR code scanning feature will allow us to catch Pokemon with hidden abilities and guaranteed perfect IVs. They haven't really gone into great detail on the QR feature.
  5. Dizzard

Wouldn't orange fit Fighting type better than Normal? (since Fire is taken by red) Maybe red is Fighting and orange is Fire? (since the Fire type is represented by orange after all)
  6. Dizzard

Did we figure out what the riddler meant by that picture of a flame? I'm guessing the red X means one of the ultra beasts but the flame seems hard to connect to a Pokemon.
  7. Dizzard

Could be. They could be version exclusives I guess......or it could be like Throh/Sawk or Phantump/Pumpkaboo where one appears more often than the other depending on the version.
  8. Dizzard

I really like it, can't wait to see in-game footage of it. I've seen some people suggest that it could be a Pyukumuku evolution. Personally I can't really see it. It looks like it's own Pokemon to me.
  9. Dizzard

Oooh it looks interesting. Hopefully it's another poison type. It seems like it would be kinda redundant to put so much effort into a fake leak when the demo is going to be datamined tomorrow. I guess we'll still only get names but looking at the design if we don't get a new pure water or...
  10. Dizzard

If anyone knows of a place (doesn't have to be this forum) where they're only discussing leaked Pokemon (and not plot/characters/locations etc) it would be really cool if they linked to it in this thread. Right now I'm not sure where to go for that...
  11. Dizzard

When the ORAS demo was datamined were they able to access models of Pokemon? I'm guessing the datamine is just going to give us text information?
  12. Dizzard

Does the flame after the Toucan mean it'll evolve into a Fire/Flying type? Or that we're getting an animate fireball Pokemon? :P
  13. Dizzard

I'm not sure what to think about this 80 new Pokemon rumour now... I mean we already have 53 Pokemon revealed and presumably we're probably going to get a handful more before release. (A Pikipek evolution seems like a pretty safe bet at least) Unless Gamefreak just don't care about surprises...
  14. Dizzard

Wouldn't the Riddler have put the picture of the Toucan after Pikipek in that case? Like he did with the monk staff being put after Jangmo-o.
  15. Dizzard

I'm kinda feeling uncertain whether the breeding cat actually refers to Type: Null and Silvadi now. I mean sure it doesn't look exactly like a cat but leaks have been kinda vague in the past. Leaks like that don't usually go into huge detail describing the Pokemon. Sometimes "correct" leaks end...
  16. Dizzard

It seems unlikely to me that Passimian would get a pre-evo and Oranguru wouldn't considering they're being presented as counterparts to each other. At one point I thought Comfey would evolve but now I'm not so sure anymore. Plus I haven't really seen anything to suggest Wimpod will evolve...
  17. Dizzard

Are the ??? parts with the number in brackets after them supposed to be the total new Pokemon left of that type? Like the first line after Morelull where it says ??? (4) Does that mean there's 4 more new grass type Pokemon?
  18. Dizzard

I don't think we'll miss much with the RIddler finishing up. We already still have some of his riddles that haven't been revealed yet and the game is only over a month away now. Somebody else believable will probably replace him before too long now that we're coming into the home stretch.
  19. Dizzard

Yeah I think this reveal definitely backs up the final evolution leak. There are other reasons but a major one that stands out to me right now is Popplio becoming feminine and those frills. Also have you seen those biceps on Torracat?
  20. Dizzard

That's assuming the demo doesn't have everything included on it. (when it gets datamined) So it could be even less than two months of fame, it might only be one.
Back
Top Bottom