Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I'm not sure where they discovered it, but I saw someone on Serebii forums saying Swinub was in as well...
  2. Dizzard

Do we know if Mawile and Sableye are version exclusives? Serebii doesn't have them listed as version exclusives even though Sableye appears on the Shield download card. The exclusives were going so well for me picking Shield, but Mawile being Sword exclusive potentially is a bit of a downer...
  3. Dizzard

I did a quick calculation earlier and I tried to lean on the side of pessimism. Assuming the dex has 500 slots and assuming we get 90 new Pokemon (it'll probably be around that number, give or take) then that would leave us with around 170 slots remaining for old Pokemon. (though presumably...
  4. Dizzard

I hope so, I really missed that in Sun & Moon. The bank isn't really the same. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't something that was forced on us. Maybe you have to find an NPC in the post-game who'll give it to you. That way they aren't really telling people they have to catch all these Pokemon.
  5. Dizzard

I'm not sure how likely it is but I hope we see Yamask/Cofagrigus appear in this region. The only connection I can make is that Britain was known for exploring the world in the past so maybe they brought Yamask/Cofagrigus back with them. We haven't seen them in a regional dex since their debut...
Back
Top Bottom