Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

This is probably going to sound like heresy but the more I think about the wild area the more I feel like I prefer the linear routes and towns.... Don't get me wrong, having an open world space is really cool (and easily one of the most innovative features they've added to these games) and I'm...
  2. Dizzard

I don't know if I can help, I'd probably pick an Alcremie with the mint/matcha biscuits if I had the choice. Between these ones I think I like the white and green ones the most.
  3. Dizzard

Gosh that's a bit desperate.... We're going to need to gigantamax him just to get him to proper scale. It's things like this that kinda turn me off using a Pokemon, I feel like my immersion would constantly be broken. (I almost wouldn't mind as much but I assume Wishiwashi schooling form is...
  4. Dizzard

Honestly it feels kinda gross that the favourite Pokemon in the Galar region aren't even Pokemon introduced in that region. Like it feels like they don't have their own identity and they're just Kanto wannabes. Have a bit of pride in your own generations Pokemon, Galar!
  5. Dizzard

Wow. Stuff the Galarian starters then I guess? I know its not meant to be taken seriously but it kinda feels like it takes away your own agency and identity by basically saying who your playable characters favourite Pokemon are. I wouldn't mind as much if we could redecorate our room but...
  6. Dizzard

I feel weirdly conflicted going into this game. From a new Pokemon (and character) perspective I absolutely adore this generation...but I've been hearing and seeing some very iffy things leading up to release. Like exp share being ridiculously unbalanced, linear routes (I've seen people...
  7. Dizzard

Wow its very speedy and powerful. I admit I kinda expected this guy to be a throwaway fish. I'm in two minds about whether I should be looking at this stuff, but I guess its not that big a deal as long as I don't spoiler locations and story stuff.... On another note the mints sound...
  8. Dizzard

I was looking based on my top 60 list (from that website that helps you pick your favourite Pokemon) and 37 of them managed to get into Galar. So I was pretty lucky and my top five favourites also got in so I think this generation has been pretty good to me in terms of the selection of old...
  9. Dizzard

Sorry if I sound like a broken record but do we know what version of the game this leaker is playing? I presume they obtained Runerigus because they have its Dex entry.
  10. Dizzard

I get that they want to keep things as true to the original as possible.... but I wouldn't mind if they added some Sinnoh regional variants in the Sinnoh remakes. I think most people would like that. They're probably going to have some reason why gigantamaxing exists in Sinnoh, so they might...
  11. Dizzard

Here's some completely useless trivia about these games. Ignoring potential mythicals and potential mid-gen Pokemon additions.... This will be the first generation not to include new Pokemon whose names start with the letters K and L.
  12. Dizzard

I actually quite like Mr. Rimes design. I think I just didn't react to it much during all the reveals because there were a bunch of other Pokemon I like more. (and really it was overwhelming) I like that he has a mouth for a belly.
  13. Dizzard

I don't mind personally. Maybe I could have stayed away initially but I know as soon as I discovered a new Pokemon I'd be on Serebii to see what it evolved into anyway. Also I know I would have been kicking myself if Yamask or Clobbopus were late game and by the time I discovered them it would...
  14. Dizzard

Not just that but we don't even have any idea whether we're getting Galarian Mime Jr or not... I mean I can't see regular Mime Jr evolving into Galarian Mr. Mime....but then Cubone into Alolan Marowak is also a strange change.
  15. Dizzard

That reminds me I saw a really cool take on a Gigantamax Musharna earlier today.
  16. Dizzard

I know this is off topic but I was wondering if anyone here (probably the uk/europe) who has bought games from a website called Simplygaming? I'm thinking of ordering Shield from there this week because I read they send games out early so it might arrive earlier. I'm just kinda hesitant because...
  17. Dizzard

I was wondering, has any more news come out about version exclusives? I know about Appletun but I'm wondering specifically if Runerigus is a version exclusive.
  18. Dizzard

I don't really want to open any of the story spoilers, I just want to know. Have any new gigantamaxes been revealed in the latest leaks?
  19. Dizzard

I edited it with new Pokemon. (hopefully this is the last post since I don't want to start spamming it) For the presumed no chance section I tried to stick with Pokemon that have always been closely paired with each other (like Lunatone/Solrock and Durant/Heatmor)
  20. Dizzard

Do we know what the chances of the D pokemon are? Like Darmanitan and Dhelmise?
Back
Top Bottom