Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

It's not a leak so I didn't really know where to put it....has anyone else read this article? Kind of lost for words to be honest.
  2. Dizzard

To be honest I'll be a little disappointed if the tournament at the end is largely us battling nobodies. Battling nobodies is what Victory Road is for. Honestly I'd rather fight the gym leaders again then fight nameless trainers. I think this is one strength to having a large cast of...
  3. Dizzard

I'm getting a haunted apartment block vibe from it for some reason. I feel like it's the most likely location for Polteageist (or its preevolution) since it doesn't seem likely that a haunted teapot Pokemon will be hanging out in the woods, it'll probably appear in some haunted mansion/castle...
  4. Dizzard

I think starter evolutions might have a slim possibility of happening.... but I think we're not getting any more new Pokemon or galarian forms before release. (or gigantamax forms) Its starter evos or nothing I think. (I can't wait for the datamine, these last few weeks have been so dry)
  5. Dizzard

I've seen some people say that it might be Sizzile because Sobble becomes a poison type. Like sizzling acid.
  6. Dizzard

I mean one of the reviewers said they weren't allowed to talk about them "yet" but I don't think that means anything.
  7. Dizzard

It's not a big deal but I thought it was interesting....in this video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxsdBOHLiso The guy says that there's a new building in the large brick city called the "Budew Inn" and it's where trainers who are participating in the league challenge can stay. I...
  8. Dizzard

Really? I hadn't seen anyone talk about it so I assumed it was new information.
  9. Dizzard

Have you guys seen this video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRxQyOhMnI He says that he was told that the ending is more like the anime in that you take part in a tournament after you collect the gym badges.
  10. Dizzard

I just noticed in the gameinformer article that it mentions the "Slumbering Weald" as a foggy location. I wonder if that's the foggy tree area we've already seen? On top of that I wonder if those 6 new Pokemon on the route to Professor Magnolia are different from the new ones they encountered...
  11. Dizzard

I read this from one of the articles: "However, instead of it being the typical professor giving the monologue, Sword and Shield open with a speech from Chairman Rose in the middle of stadium in the style of a TV broadcast." I guess this means that red elephant Pokemon is part of the...
  12. Dizzard

Interesting. Is that 9 completely new Pokemon or does that include Pokemon we already know like Wooloo? To be honest though, I'm a little disappointed we didn't even get one new Pokemon from this embargo lift. Throw us a bone Game Freak! :p
  13. Dizzard

I guess I'll rank the gigas.... Alcremie Butterfree Drednaw Corviknight Meowth Charizard Pikachu Eevee Alcremie is the only one I like, but I appreciate Butterfree getting some love.
  14. Dizzard

I think it's still possible that we might get a reveal for them early November. Though it could be a little touch and go whether we get that first or early release datamines. At this point I'm not expecting anything outside of the embargo lift tomorrow and maybe one last trailer in early November.
  15. Dizzard

Do we have any idea what time exactly the embargo drops today on the first 90 minutes? Edit: Wait it's tomorrow not today right? Though at this point I'm not sure if I should be expecting anything...
  16. Dizzard

I'm not sure if they're guaranteed, early route mons seem more likely if they're about to be spoiled tomorrow after the embargo lifts. I think there's still time for a last minute starter evolution reveal. (don't they usually reveal something close to release? It's just people don't usually care...
  17. Dizzard

I saw the images before I knew about the GameInformer video, so I was super confused as to why it was being shown off on 3d modelling software. I'm guessing this means we'll likely be seeing at least one more new fire type Pokemon. (or Galarian form)
Back
Top Bottom