Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Are most new Pokemon available in raids/the wild area?
  2. Dizzard

Maybe they were planning to include the Minor league but it got cut?
  3. Dizzard

Something I've been wondering, do we know what the new Pokemon were that the reviewers would have encountered during that 90 minute demo? That is the Pokemon available in the early routes and the Slumbering Weald. I assume Rookiedee was one of them and then probably Blipbug and Nickit but after...
  4. Dizzard

insert lazy joke about Slowpokes being hunted to extinction in Galar I'm guessing stuff like this is more of a "hey look they're not available but we haven't forgotten them!" sort of thing. Like the Fletchling weather vane. It makes me wish they were willing to include the other Pokemon...
  5. Dizzard

Do we know if any old Pokemon have gotten stat updates? Also has the datamine revealed the version exclusives?
  6. Dizzard

I had kinda assumed the Pokemon with two sprites that looked the same were gender differences. There's a bunch of Pokemon on that sheet with two similar sprites. Wobbufett, Roselia, Toxicroak etc. All Pokemon with gender differences. Maybe Sinistea and Polteageist of different genders inhabit...
  7. Dizzard

Is that an Ice/Fire zen mode (?) Darmanitan I see? Interesting that all the Kanto and Alola starters are included. I guess they'll be included in updates? (I see a few mythicals and legendaries in there as well) Though if this is datamined it's interesting that there doesn't seem to be any new...
  8. Dizzard

I guess it hasn't been confirmed.....but there are a LOT of pictures rolling in of new Pokemon (is it even a datamine or is it just someone playing the game?) How/when will we know if it's legitimate?
Back
Top Bottom