Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Is it just me or are the mint items more common in the Crown Tundra than anywhere else? I must have picked up about 6 or 7 of them since starting yesterday.
  2. Dizzard

I have kinda mixed feelings on the isle of armor so far. On one hand the "wild area" of the Isle of Armor is easily more interesting to explore and seems to be better designed than the base game wild area. Though in a way that just makes me wish we could have started with this kind of wild area...
  3. Dizzard

Yeah I just checked and it is progression. I have a second save file that I haven't much progress on that I'll probably use to play through the first time. There's something kinda weird to me about putting a team together full of level 60 Pokemon and then having them probably evolve straight...
  4. Dizzard

Is the level scaling based on the Pokemon you currently have in your party or based on your progression through the main game? So for example if you've already become the champion but show up to the isle of armor with level 10 Pokemon, will the levels scale to the level of my current team or...
  5. Dizzard

Pokemon Snap! The rest was eh......BUT Pokemon Snap! :D (Also I really want gen 9 to look like New Pokemon Snap, I know it's not the same developers but New Pokemon Snap is really showing Sword and Shield up visually. It's like night and day.)
  6. Dizzard

I'm guessing the reason the DLC hasn't launched yet is probably because they want to reveal something about it during this direct. I'm betting we're going to get a "downloadable right after this presentation" announcement. I could see us getting some sort of surprise game revealed as well...
  7. Dizzard

Where are people getting the information on the types of the legendary birds? I'm not seeing anything on the official website... Is it only on the Japanese website?
  8. Dizzard

Well, it doesn't look like a flying bird so I guess it makes sense. Does seem kinda strange that it's a monotype while Articuno and Moltres are dual typed though.
  9. Dizzard

Bouffalant and the Mienshao line are also returning Pokemon right? I don't think they were in the base game.
  10. Dizzard

Felt a bit dry honestly. I'm not sure if we got anything we didn't already know about in some capacity, aside from some old Pokemon returning. Slowbro was surprisingly....boring? I don't know for some reason I thought it would look more dramatic. I'm certainly happy to see Staryu and Dragalge...
  11. Dizzard

I think we might get Galarian Slowbro revealed to us. Maybe another regional variant as well. Not that I expect it but I kinda feel like if there are any completely brand new Pokemon in this pass we'll probably get a reveal of one or two of them here. (honestly if we don't get any new Pokemon...
  12. Dizzard

I'm not really keen on the idea that you have to do the tower with just Kubfu, considering I'm not that big a fan of the Pokemon to begin with. Granted I figured since this Pokemon was going to evolve during the story it would have had to be on my team (at least temporarily)....but it's pretty...
  13. Dizzard

It's hardly any different than in previous generations. If someone bought Pokemon X but didn't want to buy Omega Ruby but they wanted a Baltoy (it's not in X) then they could: 1. Migrate a Baltoy from a previous generation. 2. Trade for it.
  14. Dizzard

I think it's certainly possible. There's around 450 Pokemon unaccounted for right now. Since we know we're getting 200+ (presumably 201-249 Pokemon) of those Pokemon in this upcoming expansion pass that would leave a similar number left over. There was a tweet recently stating that the Isle of...
  15. Dizzard

I'm thinking of doing this as well. Since I used Sobble for my main playthrough I want to try breeding a Grookey and bring it with me to the Isle of Armor. I'm just worried that if they level up the wild Pokemon based on how many gym badges you have, this might make it difficult to start with a...
  16. Dizzard

I was thinking that since these new regional/form birds still look like they're Ice, Electric and Fire..that probably means they might lose the flying typing. (also Zapdos was standing on its feet in one picture) I keep thinking Ice/Ghost for Articuno because the colour palette reminds me of...
  17. Dizzard

I think it's worth noting though that we saw the original Regis alongside the new ones. Not to mention in the lineup of legendaries they showed us we never saw the original bird trio. It's not confirmation but that kinda implies to me that we won't be seeing the original bird trio. (and will...
  18. Dizzard

Yes that's what I said.
  19. Dizzard

I'm not convinced we'll get every starter Pokemon included in this expansion pass. On the website they said that 100+ Pokemon were being brought back for each part of the expansion pass. 60 seems like a lot of Pokemon that presumably won't be appearing in the wild. (they could but it seems more...
  20. Dizzard

Since we're supposed to be able to play this starting from the first time you access the Wild Area, I guess that means the levels Pokemon appear at will be low. Do you think it's likely they'll do level scaling? It would be cool to play through these new areas with a new team of Pokemon. Well...
Back
Top Bottom