Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I've been getting that sense too even though I haven't played the game yet. I feel like my opinion of the game improved when the game (and gameplay/qol changes) started leaking. Up to that point the trailers hadn't really sold me on the game.
  2. Dizzard

It could be footage that was taken in the modern day, but it's teasing something that already existed in the past but was just very rare. Though I feel like that might only make sense if it was a mythical pokemon, because otherwise the protagonist of legends arceus probably would have...
  3. Dizzard

I wonder what Pokemon the official website is referring to by "lady Pokemon". Arezu is supposed to be the Warden in charge of this Pokemon. My gut instinct would be that it would be a variation of a more feminine Pokemon we already know....like Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Tsareena etc......but I...
  4. Dizzard

Personally I'd like to see more baby Pokemon introduced. Although I think I'd rather they were given to Pokemon that didn't need an evolution more. (unless they can get both like Roselia in gen 4) For arguments sake though....is it necessary for a new pre-evolution that is introduced to...
  5. Dizzard

I think it's important that players can use these transport Pokemon regardless of whether or not they have them in their team. That said I'd like if they had a different animation for summoning them if you have them in your team. It would seem a bit weird to me to have a Basculegion come to you...
  6. Dizzard

It could also be the case that there's an item required to evolve them that was rare at the time and even more rare in the present day. (or possibly even no longer obtainable) I guess in the case of Stantler and Wyrdeer it could be a change in environment though. but for Basculin, we've never...
  7. Dizzard

I had thought about this as a possibility (with it being the first pokedex of the region) but it wasn't sure if they'd go through with it. It's good to know that it seems like there will be a sense of progression in this game. I worried it would be just like the wild areas in Sword/Shield and...
  8. Dizzard

I love the new evolutions and forms. Especially Basculegion (I love it's pokedex info too), I was thinking of using Oshawott though....which would mean I'd have two water types on my team. Nice to see Pokemon like Stantler and Basculin getting some love.
  9. Dizzard

Personally I don't feel like the mythical pokemon have ever taken away hype from the box legendaries though. Usually we have a reason to love the box legendary whereas the mythical is just a static image in a file dump. I think if the mythical generates any hype it would be well after release...
  10. Dizzard

Would it really? We've always gotten new mythical Pokemon each gen along with the box legendaries (which Arceus effectively is for this game, even if it's more like a box mythical it's ultimately the same role) and it has never been an issue. Are you assuming that this new mythical would be...
  11. Dizzard

I'm not sure about new Pokemon but at the same time USUM did release new Pokemon, even if they were ultra beasts and not really regular Pokemon. So who knows really... I think we could see a new mythical Pokemon, that seems the most likely if we do get new Pokemon.
  12. Dizzard

I wouldn't be that surprised either. I could see the Diamond/Pearl remakes being meant for earlier in this year as well. I could see the first gen 9 games being pushed to early or mid 2023 as a result. We've been able to rely on that 3 year pattern for a while now but covid will probably throw...
  13. Dizzard

I've seen people mentioning it but...how do we know Pokemon can actually attack trainers in this game? I haven't seen it in the trailer or on the website?
  14. Dizzard

I was just thinking. How will online trading/battling function in these games? Since technology isn't advanced enough I wonder how it'll work, maybe they'll have Dialga/Palkia using their powers to send Pokemon through portals to other players games? Maybe online battles will happen through...
  15. Dizzard

I was just thinking... The official website says that the games are set during a time before the Pokemon league and before the concept of Pokemon trainers even existed. It does make me wonder what the gameplay flow is going to be like for these games. Since they mentioned a town base, I wonder...
  16. Dizzard

Ooh I wonder if they're going to go for the "Team Galactic was once a benevolent organization but went bad/was corrupted in the present day" angle. Now this is the sort of thing that gives me hope for the story.
  17. Dizzard

I saw someone saying that Oshawott and Rowlet make sense for the time period because they evolve into a Samurai and an Archer. We're not really sure about Cyndaquil though, it might just be because of the Sinnoh/Johto connection.
  18. Dizzard

I was just thinking if they had included Torchic or Fennekin for the fire starter then the starters would have been made up entirely of my first picks from each of their gens. (I went with Chikorita over Cyndaquil) That said I kinda feel like my choice is between Oshawott and Cyndaquil because...
  19. Dizzard

Even though it's exciting that they're pushing themselves with this game....I'm still a little worried. I enjoyed the DLC pass for Shord and Shield but I did feel like they were a little aimless at times...a bit of structure isn't a bad thing. (I mean, even BotW has one to an extent) I hope...
  20. Dizzard

Cyndaquil is popular though... I'm guessing the Sinnoh starters were off the table straight away because they were the starters for the remakes. The Galar starters were likely off limits too because of them being from the current gen. So if they went with Rowlet and Oshawott that would mean...
Back
Top Bottom