Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

It just occurred to me.....about the possibility that these Hisuian variants might have migrated in the present day. The official website actually states that Hisuian Braviary flies somewhere further north in the Winter. (so presumably a region comparable to Russia) So we already have...
  2. Dizzard

I guess the Pokemon world could be different, but Legends: Arceus isn't set far back enough for those Pokemon to become fossils in the present. I believe that process can take thousands of years. I don't think they need to go to that much trouble. Just say they migrated or "they just appeared...
  3. Dizzard

A part of me kinda wishes that they'll streamline how you obtain regional variants somewhat in future. Sort of like how they introduced items that switches Pokemon abilities and natures. Right now, regional variants appear in future games as trades don't they? (or sometimes as gift Pokemon) I'm...
  4. Dizzard

I don't think it's at all unrealistic. It's unlikely that these Pokemon would be transferrable to Home and then never ever see the light of day again. One way or another we'll see them again. Plus I was thinking about something related to this as well. The original Mr. Mime is referred to in...
  5. Dizzard

I'm not sure if they plan on giving new evolutions to Sinnoh Pokemon, but I was just thinking this would be a great opportunity to give an evolution to Chatot. Also I think it would be cool to see Chimecho getting an evolution as well.
  6. Dizzard

The Crown Tundra actually has "extinct" Pokemon wandering around in the wild. I think people get too caught up in the integrity of the Pokemon timeline/lore. Fossil Pokemon being catchable in the Crown Tundra pretty much shows that Game Freak aren't that worried about what makes sense. Plus...
Back
Top Bottom