Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Apparently this is the 200 Pokemon in the Kitakami dex: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F45hO-5WEAEuPoN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 It has new pokedex images even for Pokémon that were already in the base game. Interestingly, Teddiursa and Ursaring aren't here. I wonder if that means this Ursaluna...
  2. Dizzard

Plus it would make the ending kind of weird (and low key kind of a downer) considering...
  3. Dizzard

Official Artwork for the Tinkatink line and Tatsugiri:
  4. Dizzard

Official artwork of the starters from the guide book:
  5. Dizzard

Fighting in a double battle against Ryme (the ghost type gym leader) makes me realize what a missed opportunity it was to not have some double (and triple!) battle trainers dotted around the map as well. (at least I haven't encountered any, unless they're late game....) Now that you're not...
  6. Dizzard

Honestly I think being unable to choose your own outfit is (personally) bothering me more than any of the bugs and glitches. I can get around the bugs/glitches, I can't get around the fact that Gamefreak thought it was a good idea to take away such a central part of character customization.
  7. Dizzard

This is the recommended order I was following: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet walkthrough, best path Actually, this guide recommended to take on the flying titan and dark star team before Mela. Mela is actually around the level 25/26 range.
  8. Dizzard

No I thought it was really easy too. To be fair if someone went to fight Klawf first it might be harder but I did it after defeating the bug gym leader and having wandered around for a while. I've been following a recommended order online because I want to avoid being overlevelled for fights...
  9. Dizzard

Yeah it turned out Arboliva was actually the name of Smolivs final evolution.
  10. Dizzard

To be honest I wouldn't entirely mind a third version over dlc. The dlc was fun but I wasn't able to put together a new team for it like I had hoped. It felt less like a new adventure and more like a victory lap. (since I played it after finishing the game) Also I didn't feel like it was made in...
  11. Dizzard

Someone posted it on the Pokeleaks Reddit: r/PokeLeaks - Leaked Regional Dex, Additional Pokemon & Version Exclusives (v2) I think the only thing it doesn't have is that the Fire/Fighting Tauros is Scarlet exclusive and the Water/Fighting Tauros is Violet exclusive. Or just someone else on...
  12. Dizzard

Are there any clips of Skeledirge in motion? ------ Right now I'm thinking Quaquaval and Revavroom are very likely to be on my team. Bombirdier is another Pokemon I'm really liking. I think it's very close to being a certainty too. After them my team might consist of any of Arboliva...
  13. Dizzard

In the order you mentioned: Arboliva, Rabsca, Glimmora. The sub legendaries are: Wo-Chien, Chien-Pao, Ting-Lu and Chi-Yu. (tbh I'm not sure which is which yet)
  14. Dizzard

Are Lokix/Rabsca version exclusives? I read a comment on Reddit that implied two new bug Pokemon were version exclusives.... I mean there's nothing stopping the battle facility rewarding players with money instead of BP. It's not like the Battle Facility needs to be gone just to not have BP...
  15. Dizzard

It's not location data but the pokedex picture for Varoom is taken (I think) at the rocky desert location just above the electric gym leader city. So it's possible you can also catch one there. I was also talking to someone on Reddit yesterday who had already played the game and they told me...
  16. Dizzard

Interesting that they've swapped some Pokemon around from the 1st to 2nd version. (and vice versa) Also, is Mawile really in the game? I could have sworn I saw a chart of returning Pokemon sprites the other day that didn't have Mawile. (it was something that stood out because I noticed it had...
  17. Dizzard

Or a Fire/Fighting type with an ability that boosts water type moves.
  18. Dizzard

Does anyone know what Glimmet/Glimmora is based off? I saw that Glimmet was the "ore" Pokemon but it doesn't feel like that explained a lot. Are there ores that have crystal petals like that? Probably one of the more mysterious new Pokemon....
  19. Dizzard

I'm not sure if this has been brought up and I just missed it but.... Does terrastalization last for the entire battle? Like if you terrastalize your Pikachu into a flying type and switch it out will it still be terrastalized when you switch it back in?
  20. Dizzard

If it helps, I'm pretty sure it's a battle only form. Meaning on the field and in picnics it'll probably always be the regular form. There's also the option to always just use Palafin once and never switch it back in unless you have no other choice.
Back
Top Bottom