Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Generation IX Wishlist

My sleep schedule isn't the best but I don't think gamification apps tend to work that well for me. I usually can't take them seriously enough for them to be useful. I tried Habitica for a while but none of perks for succeeding really did anything for me. Now if they found a way to connect...
  2. Dizzard

Generation IX Wishlist

I guess, but in the past they've had you remove moves from a Pokemon when transferring them. So I don't think it's that much of an issue. If it works like Legends where a Pokemon already knows all their moves and you just swap them in and out they could just give the player a warning like "Some...
  3. Dizzard

Generation IX Wishlist

I feel like they could start doing this after a few generations when the shiny newness of regional variants starts to wear off. Right now they're treating them like bonuses that you can get at the end of a game, but I feel like we're going to get to a point where certain regional variants are...
  4. Dizzard

Generation IX Wishlist

I've always thought something like that would be amazing, but realistically for the mainline games it would have only worked back during the days of sprites.....and even then it would have been extremely, extremely, extremely unlikely. I've always thought it would be great if they created a...
  5. Dizzard

Generation IX Wishlist

I guess I'll post some of my own hopes for these games. Some of them are very unrealistic, but I'll mention them anyway! I'd love if these games had an npc system similar to that of Xenoblade Chronicles. It doesn't need to be quite to the level of npcs having relationships with each other...
  6. Dizzard

Generation IX Wishlist

It's probably not going to happen but I'm hoping the major gimmick for this game isn't just Mega Evolution/Gigantamax under a different name. (or z-moves under a different name for that matter!) I hope it'll be something more unique and interesting.
Back
Top Bottom