Search results for query: *

1. Dj Yanma

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Hey guys I was right! I said a couple days ago that I think it will be reaveled on the 29th. And guess what day it is? lol
  2. Dj Yanma

My bet for an announcement has not changed. I still bet it will be on the 29th
  3. Dj Yanma

My guess on the day of the Pokémon direct will be may 29th. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong just don’t annoy me about it.
  4. Dj Yanma

I feel like what will make all Pokémon fans happy or at least most is a yellow remake but with either new forms or new Pokémon and a big new story element. So everyone is happy!
  5. Dj Yanma

When do you guys think the game will be announced?
  6. Dj Yanma

What do you guys think will come first an announcement for the game or this reaching 10000 posts
  7. Dj Yanma

? Are you saying anything by that?
  8. Dj Yanma

The person who leaked this on 4chan also leaked on April 1st while all the fakes were going around that it’s a yellow remake.
  9. Dj Yanma

E3 better be good, we haven’t got a Nintendo direct in 2 months so it should be good. I’m thinking Pokémon will be reaveled late in the year and released early next year.
  10. Dj Yanma

I’m back from a day on the Internet. People think it’s fake because the re leaker as I will call him said it was when he is just fake himself. People really need to know where this started and who started it, it isn’t confirmed fake yet. Btw I was talking about the new leak for E3.
  11. Dj Yanma

You know that wasn’t the same person, right?
  12. Dj Yanma

So let’s see here, an offical magazine told us that Pokemon switch was gen 8. But now we have a credible leak saying Kanto. This is just weird. Unless we get gen 8 where we travel back to Kanto in the after game or something like that.
  13. Dj Yanma

This means nothing Pixpar is just drawing that’s it nothing more nothing less
  14. Dj Yanma

Nvm just translated it nothing much
  15. Dj Yanma

Delphox is ok in my book, I don’t really dislike or hate any Pokémon I only dislike or hate about 6 Pokémon which is very little
Back
Top Bottom