Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

Futurama “Most people have heard of Hamlet, even if they haven’t seen it because it sounds quite boring. So what’s it about? Well I have seen it, and it’s about four hours long. The main character, who is Hamlet, is visited by his father, who is a ghost. The ghost tells Hamlet to take...
  2. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

South Park “I’m turning over a new leaf. From this point forward, I’m no longer Evil-Lyn, you may call me Good-Lyn.” “Heh. You know, I always thought your name was Evelyn. That’s weird, all this time it’s been Evil-Lyn?” “Pretty clever, right?” “No.”
  3. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

The Real Chuck E. Cheese? “You with the mattress head, now, if I gave you a dollar, and your father gave you a dollar, how many dollars would you have?” “One dollar.” “You don’t know your arithmetic.” “You don’t know my father!”
  4. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

Paper Mario “Oh, so you’re my replacements? A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?” “Well, we’ve, uh, assessed the situation...” “Just as I thought... nothing.”
  5. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I’m not completely sure. I want to say Rollercoaster Tycoon though. “What superpower would you like though?” “I came up with one. I’d be Bullshit Man. There’s so many meetings going on, where you know, people are bullshitting. I’d just like to walk in, I wouldn’t need a special costume, just...
  6. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

Homestar Runner. “When Queen Elizabeth died, James 1 took over. He was Scottish and dead into witches, which Shakespeare put straight into Macbeth. Like an ass kisser. Macbeth is a tale of paranoia and king-murder set in Scotland, probably for tax reasons. It’s about a man called ‘Macbeth’...
  7. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I want to say Dragon Ball Z Abridged. "You are lying! I never hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!
  8. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I have no idea. S: "I'm making manicotti, with cream chicken and artichokes." J: "What's? Wait, what? What is it?" S: "Manicotti. With cream chicken. And artichokes." J: "One more time." S: "You're freaking retarded, I'm not repeating myself." J: "What is that?" S: "GO AWAY! IT'S MANICOTTI...
  9. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

Dragon Ball Z Abridged, Episode 56. "Are you the police?" "No, ma'am. We're musicians."
  10. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

Not sure. "There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses." "Hit it!"
  11. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I am not sure. "All right, are you gonna come pick me up or what?" "We're right next to you dummy, get in the f**king helicopter." "Stop punching the car and get in the helicopter you idiot." "I literally parked next to you." "I was hoping you would, sort of, I could jump off the top of the car...
  12. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I admit, I have no idea. "All right, are you gonna come pick me up or what?" "We're right next to you dummy, get in the f**king helicopter." "Stop punching the car and get in the helicopter you idiot." "I literally parked next to you." "I was hoping you would, sort of, I could jump off the top...
  13. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I want to say ProtonJon's Kaizo Mario special stage 2 video. "I can't get in!" "Go to the front!" "Alright, I'll go to the front, stop running me over! You're killing me! You've killed me! You son of a bitch!" "Where are you?" "You just ran me the fuck over!"
  14. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

I admit, I have no idea. Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, only there's a winner.
Back
Top Bottom