Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Celebi

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Jurassic Park - 10/10, still one of my favorite movies of all time.
  2. Doctor Celebi

Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie - 8/10 Being based on one of my favorite book series as a child, I was nervous going in, and luckily it did not disappoint.
  3. Doctor Celebi

Christine (2016) - 9/10 Having knowledge of how the movie would end, being based on real events did not lessen its impact at all. I remember feeling short of breath due to anticipation as the climax slowly unfolded, which was immediately followed by a powerfully somber ending. Despite a few...
  4. Doctor Celebi

The Walk - 11/10 I have been waiting for this movie to come out for months, and it did not disappoint at all. The movie is based on the true story of tightrope artist Philippe Petit as he follows his seemingly impossible dream of setting up a wire between the towers of the World Trade Center...
  5. Doctor Celebi

The Iron Giant, 10/10. This was my favorite movie of all time as a kid, and I still consider it one of my favorite movies of all time. It was full of great jokes, the characters were all likable, and it had what is still the most emotional ending I have ever seen in a movie.
  6. Doctor Celebi

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny - 10/10 It is not a movie that everybody will like, but as a huge Tenacious D fan, I loved every minute of it.
  7. Doctor Celebi

Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/10 Definitely one of the best Marvel movies.
  8. Doctor Celebi

300: Rise of an Empire - 8/10 This was a worthy successor to the first movie. The action was great, and so were the characters.
  9. Doctor Celebi

Ghostbusters (1984) - 10/10 I re-watched this movie for the first time in years. Needless to say, I've forgotten how much I loved this movie. All of the characters are entertaining. This is also one of the funniest movies that I've ever seen, and when it was revealed what the ghostbusters had...
  10. Doctor Celebi

Dracula (1931) - 9/10 One of my favorite horror movies. This is what I consider the defining vampire movie. Bela Lugosi is still my favorite incarnation of Dracula.
  11. Doctor Celebi

Clerks 2 - 8/10 It was a great follow up to the first one. It was just as funny, if not more so, than the first one. It had a great overall story, and it had a surprisingly touching ending.
  12. Doctor Celebi

Kick-Ass 2: 7/10 It had a great story, good characters, and some funny quotes. Though not as much as the first one.
  13. Doctor Celebi

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 7/10 The songs were great, and memorable, most of the characters were enjoyable, and most of the acting was strong.
Back
Top Bottom