Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Floptopus

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Good, because I’m not for sale ;) In all seriousness, this is why I didn’t full claim before. It’s obviously a suspicious claim. FWIW I targeted mido n1 because if cop got a clean result I would be able to verify it. I’ve been burned by godfathers before.
  2. Doctor Floptopus

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

So, the reasons for my votes seem to be twofold: people who have suspected me have died, and I’ve been vague with my claim. I can’t really address the first one. Whether mafia killed MP and AE to frame me or not is always just going to be a mess of WIFOM. As for why I’ve been so vague about my...
  3. Doctor Floptopus

Just got up I’ll address these votes when my brain actually works
  4. Doctor Floptopus

Good morning! Oricorio is confirmed town, which is nice. The OC ban is... less nice.
  5. Doctor Floptopus

@MegaPod out of curiosity, what will you do if Darth flips town? After all, your entire lynch seems to revolve around the idea of us being scumbuddies, and I know that’s not true. And FWIW, I made the conscious decision to target Darth. I don’t know whether or not that was tampered with, as I...
  6. Doctor Floptopus

I visited darth. I’m not willing to share what that did for both our sakes. I didn’t get the weird thing midori’s describing, which seems like maybe a poorly worded “no result”?
  7. Doctor Floptopus

This is a rabbit hole I’d rather go down tbh, it’s uncomfortably meta and if I were hosting I wouldn’t want to do it
  8. Doctor Floptopus

Whoa whoa whoa you’d support choosing a town leader this early in the game? Why?
  9. Doctor Floptopus

Agreed 100%. If there was OC going on that impacted reads, why didn’t it go in the tread instead of leaving the game completely stale?
  10. Doctor Floptopus

ok so My internet cut out last night for no apparent reason, hence why I ended up not voting. Inactive lynches are an easy scum target so I'm suspicious of Pika in particular for that. I believe the mason claim. I have no intention of giving Eevee any info. I don't owe him anything. I don't...
  11. Doctor Floptopus

Not too keen on the idea of a no lynch, so I'll look at people to vote and I recommend y'all do the same.
  12. Doctor Floptopus

Hi I’d actually like to know these reasons so I can respond to them?
  13. Doctor Floptopus

Yeah that does confuse me? I don’t see how instantly posting a watch result is useful to town but it’s also not a logical thing for mafia to do so I don’t really suspect eevee for it?
  14. Doctor Floptopus

Yeah, I thought she might as well. But tbf I think mido is a very common n1 target for some reason. Thing is, contrainer’s death is significantly less helpful. I don’t really think he did anything worth noting beyond giving you a pointless FoS for voting him?
  15. Doctor Floptopus

I thought you were a miller? I mean, I did, but ?
  16. Doctor Floptopus

Lynching the SK is good, especially before double death starts. It doesn’t really give us suspicion on anyone, though, because the mafia couldn’t know that Darth wasn’t town.
  17. Doctor Floptopus

@DarthWolf @Midorikawa is one of you willing to break the tie?
Back
Top Bottom