Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Floptopus

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Vote: Officer Snake Seriously, you're being supremely unhelpful right now. So is funnier, but I really don't have the energy for that particular brand of unhelpfulness atm.
  2. Doctor Floptopus

What does that mean?
  3. Doctor Floptopus

This actually goes for all of you, and in particular @Max1996 and @Officer Snake please and thank you.
  4. Doctor Floptopus

No. give me a full reads list and then I’ll make my call. Not just gonna throw out votes based on a tonal read in MYLO.
  5. Doctor Floptopus

I’d prefer not to target someone during MYLO for inactivity, though I do think it’s possible for snake to be a supreme lurker. @pikocku what do you mean about my stances feeling forced? and @funnier6, for your criticism of piko’s reads you certainly haven’t posted a list of your own. Very...
  6. Doctor Floptopus

Max1996 - pretty quiet. Not too keen on his “it be like that sometimes :/“ towards the lack of activity, with no intent towards trying to fix it. Also, talking about OC? When the thread is this dead? Why? Doctor Flopster - mafia Pikochu - piko who? jdthebud - pretty fine. Seems to be trying to...
  7. Doctor Floptopus

Expect a reads list in the next few hours from me
  8. Doctor Floptopus

Honestly while I’m confused by funnier’s reasoning, I don’t think it’s scummy. gonna look at yesterday’s wagon tomorrow when I’m not as bogged down with project work
  9. Doctor Floptopus

Unvote: rainami You are lying, but I'm willing to believe the breadcrumbs for now - a play like that as Maf would be. Something.
  10. Doctor Floptopus

Vote: rainami Why hasn’t your building been built?
  11. Doctor Floptopus

Why contrainer?
  12. Doctor Floptopus

Protective building does sound interesting. I’ll be interested to see a thread announcement about it, tho. I would like not to be lynched from two joke votes today, please.
  13. Doctor Floptopus

[shocked pikachu face] Is void goop not close enough to a cephalopod? I too am curious about squid’s ability.
  14. Doctor Floptopus

corn firth.
  15. Doctor Floptopus

In! Presumably you either meant town rolecop or mafia cop?
Back
Top Bottom