Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Floptopus

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

View: https://youtu.be/qe7OP9TgCqA
  2. Doctor Floptopus

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I can't believe you've done this to me. ...oh, well. Have fun hosting without me, ME! Upupupupupu
  3. Doctor Floptopus

To clarify, this rule is specifically about: 1. Speculating on why an inactive player hasn't been subbed or modkilled 2. Speculating on why an active player has been subbed 3. Speculating on the order that players are subbed out, if more than one sub is required. 4. Speculating on why a player...
  4. Doctor Floptopus

I'm modifying the rules. 12. Do not speculate about player substitutions, activity levels outside the thread, or related topics. That sort of metagaming is unsportsmanlike. Knock it off, please and thank you. If you need any clarification, feel free to ask.
  5. Doctor Floptopus

Buried under a veritable mountain of her own making, but getting shit done nonetheless :)
  6. Doctor Floptopus

ME is right. This is a large boi both in terms of player number and last minute work for the hosts so we do need the time
  7. Doctor Floptopus

Bastard elements means that the hosts may lie (though not just randomly). There is a chance that your role may have a hidden modifier, that a flip could be falsified, that you could have a secondary win condition that opposes your alignment, that your alignment or win condition could change -...
  8. Doctor Floptopus

Balance? What's that? And the level of bastard has yet to be determined.
  9. Doctor Floptopus

View: https://youtu.be/O-ycQlfOqyY (Yes)
  10. Doctor Floptopus

Greetings, one and all, to the fifth instalment of the Chaos Mafia series! As usual, this game will be hosted by myself and @Magnificent Entertainer Without further ado, here is everything you need to know. Enjoy!
Back
Top Bottom