Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Haven't updated in a while, but I beat the League a few days ago and it went really well! My team was (all around Lv. 58-64): Ansem the Incineroar (M) Roxas the Dusk Lycanroc (M) Aqua the Mantine (F) Medusa the Arbok (F) Pikaboo the Mimikyu (M) Maple the Alolan Raichu (F) Honorable mentions to...
  2. DoctorWhy

IThere's a Dusk Stone on Poni, though I understand wanting to evolve a bit sooner than that
  3. DoctorWhy

Beat Guzma easily - though him only having two Pokemon was a little sad. He crushed my Lycanroc with Razor Shell though. Team started feeling a little overleveled so I turned off the Exp. Share for now. Speaking of which, what does this amount to? What purpose? Do they gift it to you or anything?
  4. DoctorWhy

Just beat Totem Togedemaru. It was a little sad lol. Sent out my Trevenant, used Leech Seed and Will-O-Wisp, tanked attacks, and just watched it slowly fade away
  5. DoctorWhy

Just destroyed Olivia with my Dusk Lycanroc in a solo sweep! Now at Hano Grand Resort to meet with Faba. Team has grown, but I'm super indecisive about which Pokemon to use. I'm only committed to using Torracat and Lycanroc, the rest are up in the air. I currently have: -Torracat (M, Lv. 30)...
  6. DoctorWhy

My Ekans, Medusa, has evolved into a glorious Arbok :love: I had never used an Arbok before in any Pokemon game. Damn it's so good! In other news, I'm about to take on Kiawe's trial. Though I'm waiting to start the trial until 5 PM (about an hour and a half after posting this) so I can evolve...
  7. DoctorWhy

So. My Butterfree, Blueberry, is an absolute badass. So, I took on Lana's trial last night. My Magnemite swept the Wishiwashi and Dewpiders in the beginning, but got 2HKO'd by Araquanid, only managing to paralyze it. I send in my Butterfree, thinking I might be fucked. BUT NO. I had Blueberry...
  8. DoctorWhy

Just beat Hala! Main team members right now are: Torracat Rockruff Ekans Magnemite Butterfree Heading onwards once I explore the rock smashing areas.
  9. DoctorWhy

Caught Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, and Tapu Bulu today! Also finished catching all the UB's (except I still need someone to trade me a Celesteela) a couple days ago, as well as . Also been doing some evolving and catching and GTS trading. Alola Pokedex is 52% now. :D
  10. DoctorWhy

Got to the League last night and beat it. Lemme tell you, it was definitely more difficult than the last couple generations. The League was rough, yet satisfying. Really good lineup. Despite having around 10-11 Pokemon in rotation, I finally settled on 6 for my League team: -Decidueye -Ribombee...
  11. DoctorWhy

Now, I've just completed Sophocles's trial and defeated Guzma for the first time. Game is going really well so far. Not too hard, not too too easy, story seems good, etc. Team right now, all around 33-36, is: -Decidueye -Pikachu -Ribombee -Salazzle (and it has a shit nature but I'm trying to...
  12. DoctorWhy

At the ranch near the beginning of Akala. Game is going really well so far. Beat Hala with my Cutiefly, which was fun, but too easy. Team (including possible rotation) is looking like: -Dartrix -Pikachu -Cutiefly -Mankey -Alolan Diglett -Alolan Persian -Eevee Thought about using a Rockruff for...
  13. DoctorWhy

Really loving the game so far. Just beat the Trainer School challenge and fully customized my character. Team right now is looking like: Rowlet, Pichu, Wingull, Meowth
Back
Top Bottom