Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yeah. And they don't right now either. I honestly don't think they intend to necessarily stop that from happening, especially because it's already the case until further notice.
  2. DoctorWhy

I see no reason why not. The Let's Go branch has already been distinctly marked as its own new pillar of Pokemon games, it would seem. Plus, you gotta think like a business. Remakes are the easier and quicker games to produce and they still sell like hotcakes. Doing both DP remakes and a Let's...
  3. DoctorWhy

True, and while it's never (to my knowledge) been done in this direction (current, foretelling the future), every reference to some number of years between events in Pokemon games have always matched up with release gaps. GS referenced the real world 3 year gap between its release and RG, B2W2...
  4. DoctorWhy

Well Sabrina references a 3 year gap. If we're to trust that, and that they'd retain a similar 3 year gap between Kanto and Johto games as we had originally (96-99), then we'd be getting Let's Go 2 Johto in 2021. I hope that DP remakes would be in 2020, but I could also see them taking a little...
  5. DoctorWhy

Agreed. I'd even be okay with beefing up the routes/caves to be more expansive and kill some dead space. Bigger, longer, more interesting, more opportunities for alternate encounters, gimme more. Sinnoh was a great region as it was and the general simplification of regions which has followed has...
  6. DoctorWhy

Honestly DPPt has probably my favorite soundtrack in the series. I'm also a huge sucker for RSE, HGSS, and BW/B2W2 but daaamn the piano and electric keyboard stuff in DPPt just gets me. It's so chill. On one hand, I absolutely cannot wait for DP remakes and am really looking forward to them...
  7. DoctorWhy

Phew, it's been a hot second. With regard to the new poll, I think (and hope?) that we get both proper Gen IV remakes and Let's Go Crystal. Best case scenario imo would be getting Gen 8's debut in late 2019 (as previously announced) and then LG Crystal in 2020, and finally DP remakes in...
  8. DoctorWhy

Agreed. DP were pretty bland and empty. They've gotta include Platinum's expansions, and hopefully a bit more.
  9. DoctorWhy

Heck yes lol
  10. DoctorWhy

Gotta get some Kanto/Johto remakes in there. Maybe Red as Spider-Man? I dunno lol. Nice pic tho
  11. DoctorWhy

Damn, this movie sounds like a bit of a mess. Just from the summary, I can already understand why people are saying it was meh. Sounds like they tried to do way too many things at the same time and ended up with a bunch of clutter without anything being fully developed. The only things that...
  12. DoctorWhy

I do doubt that we will get DP sequels, and rather we will probably get DP remakes as we did with previous generations. However, when it comes to Gen 1/2 (Kanto/Johto) I believe sequels are completely possible, considering that both of these sets of games have been/will be released on the...
  13. DoctorWhy

I agree. Hoopa portals are by far the best option. They could place Hoopa portals in random post-game locations, and then, as a reward for capturing every legendary from Hoopa's portals, you could then battle and capture Hoopa. Win/Win.
  14. DoctorWhy

Which, since RS were remade with ORAS, has become the oldest game and next in line for a "remake." This is the first time that the next game "in line" is itself a remake. This is exactly what I've been saying. I'm actually not arguing for a remake. That would be silly tbh, especially with the...
  15. DoctorWhy

In addition to what @Saraform stated, I would also like to point out what we're talking about. You and others are trying to use the cameos of Sinnoh Pokemon to justify Sinnoh remakes, when there are loads more references, hints, cameos, and overall focus given to Kanto (and maybe even more...
  16. DoctorWhy

When the whole movie takes place and is based around Kanto and the beginning of Ash's journey? One of these past generations is being far more utilized and hinted at.
  17. DoctorWhy

Yeah, when the entire movie is based on Kanto, and centered around the roots and beginning of the series in Kanto, small cameos from Sinnoh Pokemon in the movie and merch definitely mean something... ;)
  18. DoctorWhy

No... if/when we get Sinnoh remakes, they'll be mostly like the originals. Totem Pokemon and trials have no place in Sinnoh. We learned from ORAS that even new conveniences like customization and Center/Mart combining have no place in remakes, and those things are much more cosmetic than a...
  19. DoctorWhy

Honestly, I wish they would just remake Platinum and forget DP. But I know that won't happen.
  20. DoctorWhy

For sure. My bet is that the move to the Switch will be either be in 2017 (with the possibility of 3DS/Switch cross platform release) or, more likely, 2018 with Gen VIII.
Back
Top Bottom