Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I have to agree with @Meta Boss on this one. I apologize for not remembering their usernames, but when the fact that Triple and Rotation battles were removed from Sun and Moon was confirmed, there were a couple users in the Sun/Moon topic forums at the time who were absolutely outraged about it...
  2. DoctorWhy

Considering they're in Kanto, it's either Mt. Silver or an original, non-game location.
  3. DoctorWhy

I have to agree... I really don't see DP remakes happening at this point. Not yet. I find it hilarious that people think that Movie 20 hints at Sinnoh remakes when it takes place in Kanto. If anything, at all, it would suggest a Kanto revisit. It's all about going back to the beginning and...
  4. DoctorWhy

Exactly. This whole issue seems almost surely irrelevant. It's probably a different game.
  5. DoctorWhy

Valid. I don't believe I ever disagreed with this... I was speaking purely 3DS sales. I wasn't even considering Switch, at that moment. @Soki already covered this, but I will reiterate: you are making a baseless assumption here that could easily be false. They could make another, smaller RPG...
  6. DoctorWhy

It really reads like that? Definitely means something. Mind linking it pls? Like I said, it might not even be Pokemon. Yeah, that too. It seems really weird to be looking for new people now of all times when they should be perfectly fine with the engine and their current team, plus being so...
  7. DoctorWhy

The page only says the main title is "3DS RPG." It's within the realm of possibility that GameFreak is working on another RPG project. They make several games besides Pokemon. Besides, even if a new Pokemon game were to release on 3DS next year, this is a tad late for an employee search. Their...
  8. DoctorWhy

Z-moves are more useful... but Mega Evolutions are cooler... :p
  9. DoctorWhy

I really want GSC on 3DS VC. Can't believe it still hasn't happened. Hopefully this year. I could see RSE coming to Switch VC, maaaybe.
  10. DoctorWhy

*cough*'scuse me?*cough*immature?*cough* No, but actually, I didn't mean the day wasn't over yet. I meant the general announcement timeframe.
  11. DoctorWhy

DAMMIT. Jeez lol. Oh well. :p There's still plenty of time. No reason to be discouraged yet.
  12. DoctorWhy

Getting close (one would think) to a new announcement. Surprised we haven't had any leaks yet, it seems. Each day feels like the day we finally get some leaks and an announcement for a game this year. If we are even getting a game this year, I'd give it another couple weeks I guess. July at the...
  13. DoctorWhy

Interesting. I doubt it's anything, though if we get Pokemon Plus and Minus (Hello Gen VIII in Spring 2018!) announced in the next few months I'll be happily eating my words. There's very few things that produce as much joy as seeing brand new Pokemon as a new generation approaches. And while a...
  14. DoctorWhy

Good to know! That's probably the case then. My anticipation for GSC is even greater in some ways, since they could easily release it on the day they announce it. Any day now is technically possible.
  15. DoctorWhy

I would agree, however data from the Pokebank datamine suggests they have planned on it ;) Though, of course, they wouldn't actually say that haha Hopefully they come sooner rather than later. I thought Pokemon Day, yesterday would've been the perfect time since it was a year since RBY came on...
  16. DoctorWhy

They've lied in the past. Also, we know that to be false. Dataminers found data for GSC (logos/markers) in Pokebank. Same here. The fact they haven't put GSC up there yet is baffling. It's such an easy thing to do that would be hugely successful. I fully expected it to be there at least by...
  17. DoctorWhy

And Pokemon Day is basically over (been gone for hours in Japan), and no announcement. I'm really disappointed. Today was the perfect opportunity to release GSC on 3DS eShop VC.
  18. DoctorWhy

Welp. It's Pokemon Day. Any minute now... pls. Would love an announcement today.
  19. DoctorWhy

Would be nice. Though, unfortunately, Nintendo apparently confirmed no VC at launch. Not sure how long the wait will be.
  20. DoctorWhy

Do we have confirmation of an announcement coming on Pokemon Day (anniversary)? Or are we just assuming? Personally, I'm half expecting the announcement of GSC on 3DS virtual console any day now. PokeBank data mining "confirmed" it. A surprise release of GSC on the anniversary, exactly one year...
Back
Top Bottom