Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I still think Pokémon will simply save its announcement for July, taking the spotlight after E3 cools down.
  2. DoctorWhy

Nope, he's largely stopped posting any leaks to his website and just talks about them on Twitter and such. He got some warnings from Nintendo/TPC for posting leaks on his website back around XY's prerelease iirc, and he's mostly stopped since then.
  3. DoctorWhy

Makes sense. If they combine a game announcement with the release of movie 20, it'll be a rampaging storm of super hype train.
  4. DoctorWhy

To assume this is a falsity. The shortest precedent for the period of time between a main series Pokemon game's announcement and release is a mere 4 months. If we were to assume a new game would be released by Black Friday in November, then that means the cut-off for announcement is mid-late...
  5. DoctorWhy

lol not my original idea. Someone suggested it a few pages back. But hey, if we actually go back to Kanto for SM sequel, the combination fits pretty well. I don't see what's so cringy about it. Sounds right up GF's alley if they were to do a Kanto game next that also functions as a SM sequel.
  6. DoctorWhy

Red Sun and Blue Moon, please.
  7. DoctorWhy

Yeah, if our next game is a 3rd version to SM like Emerald and Platinum, it has to be on the Switch. (or cross platform)
  8. DoctorWhy

I was under the impression that the "world famous RPG" for the Switch listing was GameFreak specific. But I could be totally mistaken. I keep hoping that someone will be able to reproduce the page to clear this up.
  9. DoctorWhy

Cross-platform main series Pokemon sounds weird, but I guess it's possible.
  10. DoctorWhy

What about their logic is atrocious? They're simply pointing out that we have two different job listings, and some members are acting hypocritically by only caring about one or the other. And the difference of language between "RPG" and "world famous RPG" isn't necessarily throwaway information...
  11. DoctorWhy

I said, "True, but that doesn't mean Stars," as in, we don't know enough yet.
  12. DoctorWhy

I was actually talking about a different listing, where they were hiring for Switch specific development and said it was a "world famous RPG." And I slightly disagree--I don't think it's enough to know anything for sure. I'm just waiting for an announcement at this point because we have no...
  13. DoctorWhy

Never said it couldn't. It could be. I just think the timeframe makes it slightly less likely. Of course both are possible.
  14. DoctorWhy

Apparently a Gamefreak job listing. I recall when it came up, but unfortunately don't know where to find it.
  15. DoctorWhy

True, but that doesn't mean Stars. The hiring for Pokemon on Switch is just as likely to be Gen VIII. Lol, you do know this was a Gamefreak specific job listing, right? It's Pokemon.
  16. DoctorWhy

I still think a Kanto revisit/sequel is most likely. And hell, it could simultaneously be a sequel to SM if they work it right.
  17. DoctorWhy

Yeah. I'm thinking it's more likely that, if we get a Pokemon game this year, it'll be on 2DS/3DS this year, and then Gen VIII on Switch in 2018.
  18. DoctorWhy

I think it's extremely likely that we will see the release of a cheaper, handheld-only Switch, AKA "Switch Mini." That would quickly resolve this issue. Hell, I could see it being bundled with Pokemon. Also, we don't know that every single online feature will require the subscription payment...
  19. DoctorWhy

I completely agree. DP remakes on 3DS/2DS would be wasted potential. It's simply too soon. Personally, I expect DP remakes in 2019 on Switch.
  20. DoctorWhy

Personally, Best Ending: Kanto/Johto sequels Good Ending: Sun/Moon sequel Neutral Ending: Diamond/Pearl remakes Bad Ending: Break Year Worst Ending: pokemon sun/moon for the switch with updated graphics. True Ending: Unknown
Back
Top Bottom