Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

I could see it potentially being: 2019: Gen VIII 2020: DP remakes 2021 (25th anniversary): Kanto remake/sequel EDIT: Though I agree with Silktree that this is probably too crowded. I find it more likely that we get Not-Gen VIII in 2018, break 2019, Gen VIII 2020, Sinnoh 2021
  2. DoctorWhy

I expect Gen VIII in 2018 is likely, but I could also see it taking them until 2019.
  3. DoctorWhy

Just seeing that number is a tad gut wrenching and mind numbing lol. It's so ridiculously high. 7 generations in, there's no good reason to even be above 40.
  4. DoctorWhy

Like Silktree said, and I agree, there are so many past legendary Pokémon to rely on. Sure, I can get behind the need for 2 box mascot legendaries (however, there's no reason they couldn't break this pattern--Gen I used starters, for example). And we really don't need more than 1 mythical. 2...
  5. DoctorWhy

Ehhh, honestly I would prefer no more than 2-3 legendaries per 100 Pokémon.
  6. DoctorWhy

Agreed. I'm totally content with getting like 70 Pokémon for new generations. Honestly, I think they should've followed that pattern since Gen 2.
  7. DoctorWhy

To be quite honest, I don't like that Sun and Moon were just beta versions--only to have their replacements announced a mere 6 months later... Like seriously, at least the other third versions and enhanced ports were two years apart.
Back
Top Bottom