Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

Well, there we go. 3DS X Switch in-depth communication confirmed.
  2. DoctorWhy

You've got to be kidding me. RBY on VC are the highest grossing eShop titles ever. It's pure profit, and from an eShop standpoint, it's huge. Extremely low cost, and a higher reward than anything else on the entire eShop. And your claim that they don't see that it's worth it is not only...
  3. DoctorWhy

Hope so. That would be fantastic. Like you said, they could announce the new game, add on the surprise GSC release, and then be like "hey! You can transfer any Pokemon you catch in GSC to [New Game] and get these special bonuses! GSC releases today and [New Game] releases in Autumn!" Please let...
  4. DoctorWhy

THIS. This is why I'm honestly baffled that we still haven't gotten it. HGSS compatibility, available Pokemon, transferal, etc. doesn't mean $#!%. It's an insanely cheap and quick way to make loads of money. If they don't at release GSC on 3DS VC this year, I don't know what's wrong with GF's...
  5. DoctorWhy

That's just flat out false. I have no clue where you got that idea. They'd transfer perfectly fine through PokeBank, or even other forms of 3DS/Switch communication.
  6. DoctorWhy

Okay, sure. But I'm just saying most pockets (jacket pockets, basketball pants/shorts, jeans and suit pants if they're men's cut) can hold a standard sized smartphone. I've never had a single issue putting a smartphone in my pockets. But God knows I could never put a 2DS in my pocket. The...
  7. DoctorWhy

except pockets
  8. DoctorWhy

This is very true. The lagging is really bothersome. I hope they manage to fix it this time around.
  9. DoctorWhy

Eh, it was just the Poketch. Sure it was important for the originals, but I don't see any huge problem with them replacing it or removing it for a feature better suited for the Switch or something. I don't really see it as a regression at all. Just a change in style. It's the content of the...
  10. DoctorWhy

Personally, I'm a big supporter of the idea of doing a half 2d/half 3d system. i.e. 2D Overworld, 3D battles. And as a friend said the other day: "like Fire Emblem?" lol Have everything outside of battles be in 2D, except for maybe occassional 3D cutscenes. Would make the return of following...
Back
Top Bottom