Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Speculation Unova Remakes

I assume you mean "can" ? XD
  2. DoctorWhy

Except make it available from the beginning.
  3. DoctorWhy

I completely agree that Gamefreak would never do a 2-in-1. I also agree that a simple BW remake with post-game references is most likely, and even B3W3 is more likely than a 2-in-1. I'm simply arguing that IF, doesn't imply they ever would, but IF they ever did, then the price would not and...
  4. DoctorWhy

I do not believe this will ever happen, as you likely agree. The idea of remaking both titles and stuffing them into one single game is highly unlikely. I do agree it is more likely (than a 2-in-1) that they would just remake both separately (though I think if we get remakes, it's more likely...
  5. DoctorWhy

See my edits in my post you quoted. 2-in-1 games have never and will never cost more than standard. Gamefreak would not break this pattern. Economically, it would be suicide. The entire industry agrees, and Gamefreak won't be any different. Wouldn't matter if they did a 3-in-1, the price would...
  6. DoctorWhy

Square Enix recently released a Kingdom Hearts remaster collection on PS4 which contains 4 full games and 2 movies, and it had a starting price of $50. Not saying I think this scenario is likely overall, but a 2-in-1 Pokemon game would most likely cost the same exact price as usual. The vast...
  7. DoctorWhy

I'm all up for seasons returning, except with one change: make it change weekly instead of monthly. I originally beat BW within 2 weeks, and it was Fall, which caused me to miss several Pokemon and items exclusive to Winter. And it shouldn't be locked behind one month+ of time waiting for...
  8. DoctorWhy

I highly doubt they would ever even consider that. I didn't include that as an option because it's not even remotely likely. EDIT: @FlowerMagician--don't get me wrong. I know where you're coming from. I would also much prefer your scenario. B2W2 are the superior games by far. But it's...
  9. DoctorWhy

I have a really hard time envisioning Gen V remakes... I just don't know if it's possible. Sure, they could just remake BW and move on, but leaving out B2W2 would be an atrocity. And there's no way they'd remake all 4 of them. So, I really don't know. I don't think making Black 3/White 3 would...
Back
Top Bottom