Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I feel much the same. This is why I would prefer if they just made the initial generation pairs much more fleshed out and complete and full of content; as if the "third version" were the original instead. Then, instead of a third version like C/E/Pt/USUM, they could either release a full-fledged...
  2. DoctorWhy

Exactly. That's the problem. Fair; I'm inclined to agree. GameFreak is a business selling a product that we pay for. This isn't a gift. The entire concept of entitlement is completely irrelevant to this topic. The fanbase has every right to be highly disappointed in the continuance of a...
  3. DoctorWhy

Also, not to be a downer, but there's not much to be yearning for here. Like, sure I'm looking forward to playing it, but I've seen a good amount of the game and it's almost exactly the same as SM and includes very few improvements. Most of SM's problems have not been fixed at all. It's just...
  4. DoctorWhy

Wow. Not that I expected any more based on what I've been seeing. But this just adds to the list of lazy middle fingers that GF has been putting up lately.
  5. DoctorWhy

So there's gym music. But why? Where is it used? Is there some kind of gym simulation or integration?
  6. DoctorWhy

-No new Alolan forms, apparently (so far) -New mythical is yet another f*cking pure Electric type instead of something interesting like Electric/Fighting Ugh. I'm still hyped but come on, GF.
  7. DoctorWhy

Where at?? EDIT: Found it!
  8. DoctorWhy

Necrozma be like
  9. DoctorWhy

@Esserise RIP. Yeah, the dragon overload is real. But hey, just think about that (possibly) Electric/Fighting gift :p It has begun. A miner on Twitter was showing screencaps of music files and stuff, though I don't think they've really put out anything else yet.
  10. DoctorWhy

Necrozma's Final Form and early-game screen pics /vp/ - More stuff! - Pokémon - 4chan
  11. DoctorWhy

The last one could maybe be the new 2018 mythical that's been hinted at recently? I want to hear them all so bad.
  12. DoctorWhy

@Esserise It could be Poison/Flying? But yeah it might be Poison/Dragon lol. If it's available during the main game (I mean, we saw it in Refresh and in battle at a low level so maybe??) I might very well use it. It looks rad. And yup, looks like that leak was real. It does look slightly...
  13. DoctorWhy

Leaks potentially surfacing, looks to be an evolution of Adhesive and something else. Can't tell if legit or not. /vp/ - Hey guys. Remember how I said I would leak the gam - Pokémon - 4chan
  14. DoctorWhy

I expect we'll have the info within 12 hours or so.
  15. DoctorWhy

All I want is a full Pokedex (especially confirmation of Alolan Forms or lack thereof) and the OST lol
  16. DoctorWhy

Butterfree is definitely out. Pokémon | Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon That'd actually be pretty rad!
  17. DoctorWhy

They were referring to SM, rather than USUM, I gather.
  18. DoctorWhy

I know, their source was the demo. The full game data (or the vast majority) was inside the demo. I was around when it happened.
  19. DoctorWhy

Well it's releasing in 3 weeks. And SM was only leaked and datamined before because of the demo. So far, no news of a demo for USUM.
  20. DoctorWhy

The Pokemon page does random Pokemon like "What's the best moveset for X?" every week or two. This is nothing new.
Back
Top Bottom