Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I adore Ralts. Easily one of my favorite mons of all time. It's precious, has a pretty simple and nice looking design, has a cool cry, and its final evos are a couple of my favorites in the series. Jumpluff
  2. DoctorWhy

I love Tauros. One of my favorite Normal types, cool design, fun to use sometimes, overall great. Don't see that comparison hardly at all. Wooper and Mudkip, yes, because they're both axolotls/mud fish with similar design/species features. But Seismitoad is just a frog/toad that happens to be...
  3. DoctorWhy

I like Dewott. It's got a cool design, a cool theme, and is imo one of the better middle stages. Actually I like it much more than its evolution. Who besides Mudkip and Wooper + Quagsire are you referring to? Bergmite
  4. DoctorWhy

Love it. It was my starter in Diamond and it's fun to use. Pretty kickass design as well. Wooper
  5. DoctorWhy

Primarina is pretty alright. Haven't used one, but they have a pretty design and interesting concept, with the whole singer dynamic. Bellsprout
  6. DoctorWhy

I actually love Surskit! Not a big fan of Masquerain though. Masquerain?
  7. DoctorWhy

I like it - it's pretty cool. Though a bit OP and I prefer Swampert as Hoenn starters go. Grovyle?
  8. DoctorWhy

It's pretty cool. Cool design, cool typing. Haven't used one though. Xurkitree
  9. DoctorWhy

Blegh, not a fan at all. Bland Pokemon which reminds me of a horrible person. Nope. Riolu
  10. DoctorWhy

Oh God... f*ck Tapu Bulu. It's a cool Pokemon, for sure, but damn it is pretty overpowered. Hard to deal with in competitive matches. I've been swept by Tapu Bulu. It's a scary opponent. Tauros
  11. DoctorWhy

It's cute and unique! I haven't used one yet, but hopefully I will in USUM. Crawdaunt
  12. DoctorWhy

Wurmple is okay. It's got a cute design. Though, as far as early route Bugs go; I prefer Sewaddle, Caterpie, and Weedle. Sewaddle?
  13. DoctorWhy

I love Talonflame. One of my favorite Kalos mons @Envoy Personally, Marshtomp is one of my all time favorites - but that's just me (and Swampert is my favorite Water starter overall) ~opinions Zoroark
  14. DoctorWhy

Palpitoad is great! Cute and one of the better Gen V mons. Though I'd still take Marshtomp over it any day. How about Marshtomp?
  15. DoctorWhy

Meh, not a big fan. Defeatist is a pretty bad ability. Its design is decent enough though. Turtonator
  16. DoctorWhy

Meh, it's okay. Poison/Dark is a pretty rad type. Design is okay I suppose. Maybe I'll use try to use one for the first time when DP remakes come around. Qwilfish
  17. DoctorWhy

It's kinda cute. Nice design, average stats. I like it, but it's not like a favorite of mine or anything. Pumpkaboo
  18. DoctorWhy

Allergic as fuck to Ice types, and really slow (which makes its weaknesses easier to prey on)... but otherwise a very solid design and concept. I like it. It's probably the most challenging of the 3 Sinnoh starters to use and that's respectable I suppose. Swampert, my first and favorite starter
Back
Top Bottom