• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Personally, I don't particularly care if Pokemon Switch ends up being 2018 or 2019, but I believe 2018 is more likely based on the little evidence and rumors we have. Ugh same. I'm tired of them letting it all loose. I'd love to get a new game where I know at least less than half of the new...
  2. DoctorWhy

Not saying I believe in Fire bunny, but literally any artist could make a fake evolution for a real Pokemon. Sure fire bunny is almost definitely fake, but this art has no bearing on that whatsoever.
  3. DoctorWhy

OH COME ON, PROJECT EEVEE! My God they're teasing so hard, lmao! This better end up being something! :p
  4. DoctorWhy

Yup, Pokemon doesn't really need a huge pre-release season. Pokemon Switch could just as easily be announced at E3 in June (or as you said, April, for example) then release in November/December. There's no need for a rush (though hearing something soon would be nice, but not necessary).
  5. DoctorWhy

This has already been covered, but they did the exact same thing last year. It could easily mean nothing. And the Japanese Pokemon Twitter is doing nothing of such nature at all.
  6. DoctorWhy

FINALLY FORUMS ARE BACK UP WOOP Anyway, I'm not saying I believe one thing or another necessarily... but have we all completely forgotten that Masuda was at TPC only a few weeks ago (and on two different occasions), tweeted a picture of the room where they film Pokemon Directs, and that he's...
  7. DoctorWhy

I hope not, but unfortunately... probably.
  8. DoctorWhy

I totally agree. If fake, these are the most Gamefreak-like fakes we've ever seen and this person should be hired asap.
  9. DoctorWhy

Except official documentation continues to this day (including official financial statements released a couple weeks ago) to imply that 2018 is the goal. They don't put that "2018 or later" for shits and giggles - that's official information important to investors and scheduling. If they...
  10. DoctorWhy

I wouldn't even begin to be concerned until after Pokemon day.
  11. DoctorWhy

There's been no information that suggests anything otherwise, yet. What are you on about? Nothing's changed. It could still release in 2018 - especially if we get news by May. SM didn't get anything outside of titles until May 2016. 2018 is still in the running until E3, at the latest.
  12. DoctorWhy

True, but it seems like Journey to the West characters have been starters in the past. But sure, they could be legendaries or something perhaps.
  13. DoctorWhy

Most interesting thing to me is how it seems like almost every leak disagrees with the others. We have the new "Riddler" pictures that @TheMonster6893 provided, we have this new art rumor, we've had translation rumors, we've had several other rumors and such. They pretty much all have about...
  14. DoctorWhy

Sounds good to me.
  15. DoctorWhy

I saw this as well. I would really like that as well.
  16. DoctorWhy

Technically, it's up for interpretation because we have received no official pronunciation. Personally, it sounds like Ze-roar-ah when I say it.
  17. DoctorWhy

I agree. There's no need. Just take the best Pokemon games we've had so far, put all their best features and content together, and do a little upscaling and new content.
  18. DoctorWhy

Yep, they were shown some popular online comments about people wanting a huge open world Pokemon game with a similar scope to BOTW and they replied in the interview not to expect something quite so drastic.
  19. DoctorWhy

All About the Malasada, Hawaii's Favorite Fried Treat Malasadas were still very relevant to Hawaii. They came from Portugal, but they became very popular in Hawaii after many Portuguese immigrants came to Hawaii.
  20. DoctorWhy

He's definitely consistent. All of his info is the same as his previous post a week or so ago. If true, this leak definitely suggests that Sri Lanka is the foundation for the new region. If fake, it's the best and most believable one we've got.
Back
Top Bottom