Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Potentially, but things like telling us that Poipole is a starter Pokemon in the UB world, and Giovanni planning to use wormholes to attack another world, and so on, make me think they're leaving the door open for more.
  2. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Um... no, they did. Stakataka and Blacephalon are also new UBs, not just Poipole and Naganadel... Unless you mean in addition to them, at which point I'd have to ask why? There's already plenty.
  3. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

My thoughts exactly... the emptiness of Wela Volcano is easily one of my biggest gripes with SM/USUM. Taking a literal mountain, the best place for a dungeon, and making it a teleport rather than making any semblance of a cave to traverse the insides... it's unheard of prior to SM.
  4. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Stakataka isn't even the only one in my opinion. 3 of the new Pokemon would've been great fits for 3 unused type combinations: Stakataka - Rock/Ghost (as you said), Blacephalon - Fire/Fairy, and the worst offender of all: Zeraora - Electric/Fighting. Zeraora's signature move is Plasma FISTS and...
  5. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

That's so beautiful and perfect :cry::love: I'm a little sorry for being so hard on you, USUM :p
  6. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Maybe if they just hold the Alola souvenir item when they are meeting evolution conditions?
  7. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Hm, maybe the wait for Poni Island will be worth it.
  8. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Just because of the Z-move, or? I wish it were available before the last quarter of the game :( Especially the lack of Oddish.
  9. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

I meant in the sense that it's the only way I can get it when I buy UM on Friday and do my first playthrough; i.e. not catchable in the wild. But with way less replay value as you only play through it once, right? Seems more comparable to the Delta Episode.
  10. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

The less we "nitpick" the more we simply accept Gamefreak's laziness. As for forming opinions before playing - I've learned plenty from people who have played the game. And they all agree it's basically a copy-paste of SM with maybe 2 hours worth of differences. EDIT: Will I still play USUM...
  11. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

Nah, not silly, same here. It feels wrong to send in Pokemon from another game. I don't like sending in eggs or anything like that either. I'm also disappointed that Pokemon like Drampa (and Kommo-O for that matter) are only available so late in the game, so I'll never be able to properly use...
  12. DoctorWhy

USUM Datamine Discussion

My future Naganadel is definitely getting a nickname lol. Poison/Dragon is cool. Might actually use it.
Back
Top Bottom