• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

Oh, don't get me wrong. Its function is really cool. I like the concept and I like traveling to other worlds to catch legends and such. But it controls so horribly. Though I loved the Mantine Surf game, so that's a plus.
  2. DoctorWhy

The entire ultra wormhole minigame is pretty garbage if you ask me.
  3. DoctorWhy

I really hate the Ultra Wormhole minigame. Like, I lot. It's probably my least favorite part of the game so far. It's impossible to control with motion controls, but even if you change to circle pad (which is overly convoluted and completely unknown unless you search the internet for answer...
  4. DoctorWhy

Personally, I was surprised with how generous it is. It's far more generous with BP than any facility up to Gen 6/7. I've been getting like 9 BP for every Surf. More than enough imo.
  5. DoctorWhy

Totally agreed. Same with Lana's trial. Mallow's was shortened and took away all the exploration, as you mentioned. Then Lana, instead of being funny and quirky and trying to pull a trick on you is just like "Hi. This is my trial. Here's Lapras. Go defeat the wild Pokemon and the Totem will...
  6. DoctorWhy

My biggest complaint is still the pacing. It's way too slowed down by text, cutscenes, and the like. It's so annoying when I'm stopped in my tracks like every 5 minutes to listen to Hau or Lillie, etc., ramble on. I'm also still bugged about how every time you open a gate, or are stopped from...
Back
Top Bottom