• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

XY had a significant number of Gen 3 Pokemon one year prior to ORAS. And we've already seen quite a few Gen 4 mons - Lucario, Hippowdon, Abomasnow, Vespiquen, Rotom, Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Munchlax, Togekiss, Weavile, Mantyke, Gallade, Roserade, Dusknoir, Frosslass, Drifblim, Bronzong. So...
  2. DoctorWhy

However it is technically possible that some evolutions could change due to regional variants and that some old mons might not return as they were previously known but with a new form. I hope at least.
  3. DoctorWhy

Raw numbers-wise I hope the regional dex (pre-E4) is around 250-300 or so. Higher is better, so long as it's well distributed and better balanced than the last two regions. I thought Kalos's 300 mons were too randomly and unnaturally distributed just to fill up routes, and I felt like Alola had...
Back
Top Bottom