Search results for query: *

1. Dogasu

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

It's part of the "Year of Mewtwo" thing they're doing this year, that's why.
  2. Dogasu

I know the whole Sword / Shield & Pokemon Home brouhaha is all anyone wants to talk about this week but let's not forget about this huge bombshell either!! This is the first time the Japanese version with (what I'm assuming are) English subtitles is going to get an official showing in the U.S...
  3. Dogasu

Those mix-ups were the least of that dub's problems.
  4. Dogasu

"They" didn't, as far as I can see. The word "trailer" only seems to appear in summaries of the translated text, which itself opted to use the word "footage" over "trailer."
  5. Dogasu

The one attached to the end of Pokémon Detective Pikachu was pretty much the same as every other trailer up to that point with only one or two extra shots added.
  6. Dogasu

I actually don't like how the Kanzenban of Movie 1 loads so much of its exposition to the front of the film; it's like 20 minutes before we get to the movie's title screen! If Movie 22 is indeed a remake of Movie 1 then my personal wish would be for them to start the movie with Mewtwo waking up...
  7. Dogasu

Nope! A good 90% or so of the script for the English dub of the first movie is a complete rewrite and that line TPCI quoted is no exception.
  8. Dogasu

It's really interesting to take a step back and look at what all they revealed yesterday: The movie's title (which we knew back in July) A release date (which we could have inferred based on previous years' release dates) A single screenshot of a CG rendered Mewtwo A director credit of the...
  9. Dogasu

FYI, Pixar's Toy Story 4 is also set to come out in Japan on July 12th, 2019. Its predecessor was able to stay in the Top 3 of the Japanese box office at least eight weeks in a row back in 2010.
  10. Dogasu

My current theory is that this film is being made so it will be a breakout hit with Americans. It's not a very strong theory and this could all end up be me looking too deep into things but: The "The Legend is Back" text that appeared on screen is in both Japanese *and* English. That tells me...
Back
Top Bottom