Search results for query: *

1. Dogasu

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

...and meanwhile people in Japan are like "wait, why is Pokémon GO celebrating a movie that came out nearly a year ago?" lol
  2. Dogasu

From what we've heard from the people who went, yes. But the subtitles in the Netflix trailer, at the very least, are 100% word-for-word the same as the English dub dialogue. That's not the same thing as being based off the Japanese dialogue the way (we presumed) the Anime Expo subs were.
  3. Dogasu

...I probably won't really, 100% believe it's actually happening until I'm actually watching it with my own two eyes.
  4. Dogasu

Again, the two movies have almost nothing in common. I don't see how the dub of Movie 21 "fixes" any of the problems with the dub of Movie 2.
  5. Dogasu

"The Power of One" and "The Power of Us" have almost nothing in common, what are you talking about?
  6. Dogasu

The most recent box office information we have is that Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution earned 2.7 billion yen in seven weeks which is pretty much exactly how well both Pokémon Detective Pikachu and Pocket Monsters The Movie "Everyone's Story" did over here in Japan. Movie 22 also had way tougher...
  7. Dogasu

We don't even have our first trailer yet, how in the world would we know anything like that?
  8. Dogasu

I just find it absolutely amusing that we still don't know 100% that TPCI is going to go with "Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution" as the title for this thing (yes, even after the Anime Expo showing). They're just as likely to turn around and rename it "Pokémon 3D” or "Mewtwo Spell of the Unknown" or...
  9. Dogasu

oh well, in that case Mr. Goldfarb! May I invite you to come to Japan this year, and also every year after that? And if you come to Tokyo I'd be more than happy to act as your personal tour guide! It'll be fun!
  10. Dogasu

Bulbaragarden's Mewtwo Strikes Back Evoluton review thread was hijacked by dub discussion ages ago so hopefully all that will get migrated over here instead. Anyway, if they're wrapping up voice recording now, and they're aiming for a November release date (to coincide with the 20th anniversary...
Back
Top Bottom