Search results for query: *

1. Dogasu

Megumi Hayashibara's The Characters Taught Me Everything: Living Life One Episode at a Time

Your translations are fine! You did a great job. Adding to this, I think it was definitely a conscious choice not to talk about Best Wishes!. There are so many "life lessons" she could have taken from that period -- how to keep yourself motivated when you vehemently disagree with the direction...
  2. Dogasu

Megumi Hayashibara's The Characters Taught Me Everything: Living Life One Episode at a Time

I feel like a lot of the stories she tells in this book (unintentionally) describe voice directors being really lousy at actually doing their jobs. Just shouting "Wrong! Do it again!" over and over, and then making your talent sweat to figure out what they need to do without giving them even a...
  3. Dogasu

Why would a similar type of image be included in a book about Megumi Hayashibara? She doesn't voice Kojirou. Both are drawn by human artists though...? The only thing different now vs. 20-some years ago is the medium (pencil on paper vs. tablet and pen)
  4. Dogasu

A Megumi Hayashibara autobiography was just released in both Japanese and English yesterday. Ten pages of it are devoted to Musashi from the Rocket trio. You can read through a preview of the book here.
Back
Top Bottom