• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Dolce

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Catherine Full Body, it's such a weird game but I'm so amped for it. I just love shouting Caaaatheriiiine along with Vincent.
  2. Dolce

Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night Persona 5: Dancing Star Night I love rhythm games even if I'm terrible at them. Persona Q2 has my interest too as well.
  3. Dolce

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, is probably the only game that currently catches my eye besides Pokemon Sun and Moon. Edit: Wait... I lied. Project Diva X Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice God Eater 2: Rage Burst Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness The first two are a must, the...
  4. Dolce

Senran Kagura Estival Versus! It's out tomorrow! ;( I think I'll scoop it up with my first paycheck.
  5. Dolce

Final Fantasy Explorers, definitely can't wait for more on it. :X3:
  6. Dolce

For 3DS: Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (Not sure if I want on Vita instead.) Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight For Vita: Persona 4: Dancing All Night Senran Kagura Estival Versus
  7. Dolce

Who needs money when you have games....right? But to add onto that I actually made a wishlist for myself. What's quoted above is what I still want for the 3DS, and below is what I want for the PS Vita. Project Diva f 2nd Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1 Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment...
  8. Dolce

-Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire -Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright -Fantasy Life -Pokemon Art Academy The last two are games I just hope to see state side really.
  9. Dolce

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney This was a crossover I never anticipated coming here in the States, but it is and I'm happy! <3
  10. Dolce

Hyrule Warriors looks really good. Definitely on my wishlist if I ever get a Wii U.
  11. Dolce

Pokemon X/Y Rune Factory 4 Etrian Odyssey Millennium Girl These are the main 3 I really want. The wait is killing me slowly. </3
Back
Top Bottom