Search results for query: *

1. Dolce

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Haven't owned Oceans, It's the only RF game I never got to buy. :( But the game does look good.
  2. Dolce

How is it a mistake? o.o I ended up doing the same myself. xD
  3. Dolce

I just bought SoS 3oT the other day, I love how the game isn't tutorial heavy (so far). And I love the boy's overalls. I tried a part time job though and my game glitched (I was supposed to be milking cows)? I don't know if it was because I didn't have a milker? But my character just had his...
  4. Dolce

I missed this thread. :') Since I bought a PS4 this year I actually did snag HM: A Wonderful Life. Muffy is forver my favorite girl in this game.
  5. Dolce

In either HM or RF I always save every night before I go to bed in game out of habit now. It's a easy habit to keep too since the diary is always right next to the bed. And just recently I completed the first arc in RF4, but before I move onto the second arc I want to raise my skill levels. It...
  6. Dolce

Like Gaius I imagine. :P Though I hate that there's always one or two characters who are obviously single but can't get with. Illuminata is someone I'd definitely go for if I could. That's irritating about the games, I remember doing 2-3 days of things and then it freezing on me. I easily...
  7. Dolce

I honestly can't blame you, I loved Forget Me Not Valley because Another Wonderful Life was my first Harvest Moon game. The cast is really lovable imo.
  8. Dolce

I second A New Beginning personally, or if your up for waiting I say get Story of Seasons. It looks like it'll be the spiritual successor to A New Beginning. Same here, it's the first time I've actually been excited about an HM game. But overall I think it's gorgeous! And I love the fact you...
  9. Dolce

It's one game I'm definitely glad I bought for my 3DS. As usual you have amnesia, but the way they've implemented it this time around is actually pretty amusing. In my opinion RF4 still retains the zaniness RF3 has. And there's plenty to do in the game farm, explore, fight, forge, level up your...
  10. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread Bumping cause why the hell not. Story of Seasons is releasing roughly in a month or so in the US, and I think it looks amazing I usually never get amped for Harvest Moons games as much as I do Rune Factory games either. But this one I...
  11. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I never played Back to Nature myself, I think since my first game was A Wonderful Life for the Gamecube I've been accustomed to bigger sprites. That's just my personal preference. x) Aside from that I much prefer slaying dragons and...
  12. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread omg The Lost Valley has such big heads sprite wise in comparison to A New Beginning. I'm not sure if I can get used to that personally, I didn't play Magical Melody because of the sprites either. But I definitely see the minecraft-esque...
  13. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread Besides the fact your still way ahead of me, have you tried super failed dishes or failed dishes in general? In Rune Factory 3 I tossed a few of those at bosses which did help me out plus they were found around said dungeon which made...
  14. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I'm not the only one! Yay! So have any fave characters in RF4?
  15. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I will always remember Kaori; our young section head whom we've all lost to the charm of Alpacas in Harvest Moon A New Beginning. She will always be dearly remembered, and in our hearts...
  16. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread Now I have another game I need to go reserve! Ahaha. Though I can't wait, since RF4 is the first time you can actually play as female from the start. And I'm glad this time around there's actually cuter, and more guys to choose from...
  17. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread Hmm my would be winter as well since it's not that focused on your crops and you can walk around and talk with all of the villagers.
  18. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I think I played through the first year twice and still failed. :T Why must events be so specific in Harvest Moon games? ;A;
  19. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I agree. Though you could always sleep through all these days. :P And it does suck nothing major happens until Rebecca comes around. </3 Everyone seems to adore this game. x) Heck it was my favorite of the series as well, with Muffy...
  20. Dolce

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread Yes. In the third game there's a local wireless function that lets you play dungeons by yourself which can be used for grinding, or collecting drops for cash so if you were really troubled you can use that. Also in the 3rd game they...
Back
Top Bottom