Search results for query: *

1. Dolce

Newly Released, or Coming Soon Merch

Ultra Prism is out! Any good pulls anyone? :P I'm loving the full arts in this set a lot.
  2. Dolce

Incoming merch dump. :p There's also a Poipole plush set for release in Feb 2018! Among that there's also a set of Gen 4 can badges coming soon. Some Tomy figurines coming February of Jangmo-o, Stufful, and Buzzwole as well.
  3. Dolce

Here's what released recently! I probably missed a few things. :x But do you guys have any faves of the bunch?
  4. Dolce

A set of Evolutionary stones has been annouced! Link to article: ポケモン「進化のいし」が食玩で登場!ほのお・みず・かみなりの3種類が限定発売決定 | インサイド A bit of a bummer they don't have a leaf stone too. Maybe there'll be more to come. And there's a new line of Ditto Products being released as well: Any thoughts? Would you...
  5. Dolce

First and foremost, Shining Legends is out today! I can't wait to pick up an ETB. We also have an expansion on the Ditto series coming out Oct. 21st. We also have some upcoming Vulpix merch. And dunno if everyone has seen these yet, but there is a Poncho Eevee series that's currently...
Back
Top Bottom