Search results for query: *

1. Dorothy

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Fire in Italian is fuoco, and gatto means cat. That's the trouble with these Romance languages! That said, my money is Spain.
  2. Dorothy

Do they? We barely saw anything, and what we saw just kind of looked on par with SwSh with maybe some more dynamic townsfolk.
  3. Dorothy

Sure, but it's pretty lousy to essentially throw Gen IX's quality under the bus in exchange.
  4. Dorothy

Yeah, it is a very bad idea to release the games so soon. I was literally saying "well hopefully they don't release until 2023" when the "coming late 2022" banner popped up lmao. There's no way they can release a mainline Pokemon game with the level of polish it deserves under these kinds of...
  5. Dorothy

Spain or Italy by my reckoning. The map looked more like Iberia.
  6. Dorothy

They'll say something like "the next core entry in the Pokemon game series is currently in development." Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a silhouette of a new Pokemon (tbh I miss the silhouette days!).
  7. Dorothy

Plot twist: the DLC is Gen IX
  8. Dorothy

More than once I've waited until all the DLC is out for a game before buying it. I find it annoying to go back to a game I've already finished for ten more hours of content months down the line. This is part of why I skipped out on games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, and The Outer Worlds on release. I...
  9. Dorothy

It's way too early, though, the game's only a month old. They want people buying the game now, not waiting a couple months for the DLC to come out.
  10. Dorothy

We're still a month or two out at minimum for any DLC announcement.
  11. Dorothy

Absolutely not. That'll be out 2-3 years at minimum.
  12. Dorothy

Depends on what kind of overtime they're offering :P
  13. Dorothy

Why would that preclude an announcement?
  14. Dorothy

Very unlikely given the political implications. The Battle Zone/Sakhalin is more likely; the Ainu are also indigenous to the southern portion of Sakhalin, upon which the Battle Zone is based.
  15. Dorothy

I interpreted it as the island where the Pokemon League will eventually reside, after a few hundred years of cooling and volcanic dormancy. The Battle Zone is based on Sakhalin, and is not part of the Sinnoh/Hisui region.
  16. Dorothy

This kind of depends on what you like to do (competitive battling, shiny hunting, battle facilities, etc.) I tend to mostly play the storyline and then explore in the postgame until I get bored, so my playtimes tend to be shorter. I've only broken 100 hours on a single save file once.
Back
Top Bottom