Search results for query: *

1. Dorothy

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

Honestly, the announcement of SV so soon has really soured me. It feels less like its own game, and more like a tech demo or experiment that I paid $60 for.
  2. Dorothy

I can see an announcement in April for a single $15-20 DLC in June to tide fans over until SV drop in November, but yeah it's definitely not looking good.
  3. Dorothy

I do hope we get just one full-size DLC over the summer before Gen IX comes in. I really want the Battle Zone!
  4. Dorothy

It's almost like there's two big areas to set two expansions in and sell for $30 like in Sword and Shield that they've left for themselves :P
  5. Dorothy

DLC will almost certainly not continue the story unless they're gated off to the postgame, which I do not find likely. Last part is doubtful, there's no incentive to unlock that content and lots of in$$$entive to keep it locked. Agreed on adding the missing Sinnoh Dex Pokemon (establish them as...
  6. Dorothy

I've said this before but the Battle Zone, Iron Island, and the formation of the Pokemon League are all good options for DLC.
  7. Dorothy

I think we can fairly confidently assert that it will.
Back
Top Bottom