• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Dorothy

TEEN: The Adventures of Captain Miracle - Book One: First Flight

Issue Two In my dream, I was flying. Wind billowed in my face as I glided through the sky, occasionally lowering myself to run my fingers through the clouds as the sun radiated down, illuminating my entire existence. For the first time in a long time, I felt no fears, no worries, no anxieties...
  2. Dorothy

Issue One Like I said, my name is Gabriel. People call me Gabe. Last name Cruz, not that that was ever any help in figuring out who my parents were. What do I look like? Let me think about that for a moment. I’ve got dark brown skin, with tightly-curled black hair and honey-brown eyes. The...
  3. Dorothy

Issue Zero Superheroes are real. That got your attention, didn’t it? Good. You see, I really need you to be paying attention to what I’m about to tell you. No joking around here, this is some vitally important stuff. Why is it important? Well… I’ll get to that eventually. There’s some stuff I...
  4. Dorothy

So this one's a bit different. This is not a fanfic, but a work of original fiction that I've been working on for a while. A novel, in fact. I thought I might post it here in order to get feedback and commentary as I progress through writing it. Help me motivate myself to keep going with this...
Back
Top Bottom